Chapter 15: Bus Ride.

The rest of the week went on smoothly and it was Sunday afternoon and I have yet to pack. "CAMILA!" I screamed into the phone.

"Burst my eardrums why don't you?"

"We're leaving in a few hours and I don't know what to pack!" I whined.

"I'll be there in 5 with Roni." And she hung up.

I knew that I could always count on Cami to be there for me when I was in a fashion crisis or any crisis for that matter. And I couldn't thank her enough for it. I was starting to get emotional when I heard a knock on the front door.

3 minutes huh new record.

Before I could even open the door fully she pushed past me and stormed up the stairs into my bedroom. Roni just shrugged and I burst out laughing.

1 Hour Later.

"Okay so you're all packed, cold clothes to the left, warm to the right, swimming at the top, fancy at the bottom to avoid dirt and underwear in that zip." She pointed to a zipped compartment in the side of my suitcase. "I'll bring towels for all of us, my bag is big enough just remember to get it from when we get there tomorrow and don't forget your toiletries but if you do I'll have extra!" She clapped her hands together and I saluted at her.

I told you, the girl works wonders when it comes to clothes. "Want to stay over?"

"Our stuff is in the car." Roni said matter of factly.

I raised my eyebrow at them. "We were going to stay over anyway, I've known you for years Mia, you can't get up early if you try."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "I'm going to put my stuff in the car while you guys fetch yours." They both nodded and we made our way downstairs to her car.

An hours later we were in bed but I wasn't asleep, I wasn't even close. I was far too excited but they were both knocked out.

This was going to be a good trip.

"Oh my gosh Mia! Wake up." I woke up being hit in the face with a pillow.

"What the hell Cami?" I put the pillow over my head. "It's so early."

"We're going camping get up." She kicked my butt and walked away.

"Ow!" I huffed and stretched.

Camping?

My eyes widened, "Camping!" I got up and raced to the bathroom where Roni was already standing in black shorts and a black torn T-shirt.

How does she always look good.

"Rough night?" She laughed. I nodded and she walked out so I could shower.

I got out and decided on a simple crop top with shorts and a cardigan, leaving my hair in its natural waves.