Chapter 36

"Okay guys here we are, look around, take pictures but DO NOT take pictures of me." Belissa shot Keegan a glare, he raised his hands up in surrender, "Oh and don't take anything, unless there's nothing living in it."

We all headed our separate ways, me with Kyler, obviously, however this time we had Kian and Keegan tagging along.

"Okay, shoo now." Kyler tried ushering them away.

"Uhh no can do, this is a FAMILY holiday so we're spending the whole time with you." Kian shoot him an innocent smile.

"Mia isn't family though." Keegan drew his eyebrows together, a lot like Kyler does when he's confused.

"She will be soon." He lowered his voice so that only Keegan could her but I heard, "she may not know it yet but she's going to be my wife."

I tried to keep my face stoic because I knew I wasn't supposed to hear but I heard, my god, I heard.

And when I heard, it made me the most happy but also extremely scared. I mean marriage, would We last until then, would we even last till the end of the year? There was no way of knowing. I mean we've been through a lot together but-

"Let's go exploring mi amor." My thoughts were interrupted by Kyler grabbing my hand and dragging me to the nearest rock pool. He stopped when his gorgeous eyes caught something. "Look." He bent down, gingerly picking up something.

I cautiously bent down next to him to see what he was showing me. In his hands he held the most beautiful shell I'd ever seen. It was a glistening purple, The light reflecting perfectly off of it.

"It's beautiful." I breathed out, softly, scared the slightest movements might break it. Kyler didn't have the same thoughts as me unfortunately.

In less than a second he tossed it over his shoulder, smashing it against a rock.

"Oh my god Kyler! What the hell?!" I glared at him frustrated.

"It's just pure mindless vandalism." He shrugged, dusting off his hands.

"Are you mentally deficient?" I yelled at him.

"If I was mentally deficient, I would have missed."

"Why in the world would you do that?!"

"Because Mi Amore, you acted as though it was the most beautiful thing in the world." He looked at me as though I was the one that spazed out.

"Because Kyler it wa-". Before I got the chance to finish he held a warm finger against my lips shutting me up.

"Don't finish that sentence, because it's not true." He shook his body like something rotten had touched him, "The only thing you should be looking at with that look is the mirror."

I looked at him confused, what did he?

Oh my-

Did he-

I started blushing profusely. I took my hair out of it messy bun in attempts to hide my flaming cheeks.

"How I love you Mi Amore." He kissed me on the cheek and went to find Kian and Keegan.

Kyler was being way too sweet and I couldn't handle it. He was always sweet and even that was hard to handle but he's making it harder and harder for me to stay sane.

We ended our snorkeling adventure and finally headed to breakfast. We went to a little cafe on the beach and it was the cutest thing, there were shells hanging all along the walls and it had such sick surfer music playing in the background. 

"Kyler I've never seen you wearing sunglasses." I questioned him as we walked into the cafe.

"You've also never seen me looking at your ass."

I stood in silence staring at him.

"That's literally the only reason I wear them." He shrugged and went into a booth, sliding in next to Harvey.

What a freaking idiot.

AN/ it's short but enjoy