.2

After hours on the train Swagger woke me up telling me we needed to get a train back since we took the wrong one. The plan was to pay for a ticket to go back to the train station we got off of and then pay for another one to get to Poland. We were sitting around waiting for swagger to come back when he runs over out of breathe. "There's a guy who can drive us to Poland guys"

Swagger motions us to follow him, we grab all of our luggage and follow him to this shady white van.

"Uh are you sure?" I ask tugging on his shirt and he nods. "Remember you're in the protection of us men!" Swagger poses when in the background Mason and Toby were throwing their backpacks at each other while Sam and Ryan were stuffing truffles down their pants.

Yep. Safe.

I put my bags in and hop in the back with Swagger Ryan and Sam while Mason sat in the front and Toby sat in the back with no seat or seat belt. Just our bags.

The man driving played some foreign music in which made us laugh and joke around about until the man turned the music down. "Uh do you guys have any illegal products on you?" Mason looks over at us and we shook our head no violently "no we don't" Mason said

"Ok well we will be crossing the border and so the police there is very strict when it comes to searching" I know it wasn't only me who's stomach dropped. "We need to stop by a gas station to use a restroom" Swagger says and the driver laughs and nods.

We stop into a gas station and we were gonna throw away our truffles but that would've been a waste. So we all scruff them down and eat them over a garbage can. We got rid of our wrappers and hop back in the van.

Not even 10 minutes go by and were all stoned out of our minds. Once we got to the border i felt myself getting an anxiety attack.

They know.

The cops will know were stoned as balls and throw us in jail.

We all got out and watched as the security searches the van.

I felt an arm wrap around me, it was swagger. "I know you're losing your shit. I am too. But its fine." 

I smile and lean into him more. I felt more calm. Maybe Swagger was right, I am safe with him.

Once they got done searching we got back in and headed to Poland. I missed the way Swagger was comforting me, he was just leaning against the window watching the outside world rush past us.

"Hey Swagger?" - "whats up Max?"

I felt nervous to ask him, why was I nervous?

"Can I lean against you? I wanna fall asleep." He shrugs and lifts his arm and I snuggle against him.

Does he think this is weird? I dose off and allow my body to sink into Swagger more.

Swaggers POV-
She fell asleep right away, i don't know why but shes been close lately. Maybe cause shes high, she likes the attention.

Whatever it is it means nothing.

We made it to the hotel but Max and Mason wouldnt wake up. We made a deal that I would carry Max while Ryan and Toby carried Mason. We walked into the front desk and the lady gave us a dirty look.

"Names?"

"We were hoping you have some free one?" She scoffs "theres no more hotel rooms" she tries to shoo us away when Sam shook his head and gave her cash "we need a room and for a couple nights" she raises her eyebrow and takes the cash. "You will have rooms 207 and 208. Enjoy your stay" she smiles and we head off to the second floor.
I open the door and flop Max down onto the bed. She stayed asleep and curled into a ball in the sheets. Ryan and Sam were sleeping on the other bed so I decided to take the couch.

Really didnt want to invade Maxs space or make her uncomfortable by sleeping in the same bed as her.

She seems cool and all but i dont think i should be associated with her romatically or sexually. Mainly cause Mason would kill me.

Cant wait to see how this trip goes.

----–------
AYE ALRIGHT IK THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKS BUT MAN LIFES BEEN A BITCH WITH SOME NICE TITS YOU KNOW? but heres my friends making clay animals 🤘🤘 (thats my friends scorpion)

----–------AYE ALRIGHT IK THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKS BUT MAN LIFES BEEN A BITCH WITH SOME NICE TITS YOU KNOW? but heres my friends making clay animals 🤘🤘 (thats my friends scorpion)