1.5

We were all chilling in the living room playing Mario Kart. John and Mason were being loud cunts and yelling at each other while Cam and and Toby were hanging up on them. Matt was cleaning out the pool while Eric was smoking a blunt on the patio.

I was bored as hell and decided to join Matt to clean the pool. Plus this give me an opportunity to fuck with Eric.

I slip over my black and white bathing suit -up on top of you can't imagine it- and throw my hair in a bun and hopped downstairs and out in the backyard. Jay was outside as well inside the cage while Eric laughs.

"I think time out time is over" Jay says in Ainsely voice. Eric loses it and I giggle a bit. I walk down the steps and into the pool grabbing a net.

Matt looks over at me and smiles "thanks Max" I nod at him collecting some leaves. "Damn maid max getting to work. Cute" John walks out with the guys behind him and Mason wraps his arm around Johns shoulder. "Whatever happened to y'all getting together?" Mason wiggled his eyebrows and I roll my eyes.

Mason knew we liked each-other but never really wanted us together. Age difference and shit. Eric's eyes almost burned in the side of both of me and Johns head.

His stoned... red eyes.

I just push it aside and keep cleaning. John takes his shirt off and jumps into the pool splashing Matt and I. "What the fuckkkkk" Matt groans wiping water from his face. John rises to the surface and spits water in my face. "Ew you cunt!" I wipe it off and splash him. Soon enough Eric jumps in and tackles John.

Everyone laughs but I knew it was because he got jealous. But played it off like he was just being a dick friend.

I decided to get out and sigh just dried myself off. "Hey we gotta do a podcast while I'm here" Cameron says "how would we do that?" Mason asked and I whipped my towel at him. "We can use the editing room you dork" I run my fingers through my now wet hair.

"Aye we could do an irl podcast!" Toby takes a hit of his juul blowing a fat cloud. "We get cameras to record us talking, taking shots..." - "and eating edibles!?" Mason cut Toby off like a child "... yes and eating edibles" he chuckled and everyone got out of the pool at this point.

It was getting dark and we were setting up the room for their podcast.

We got a bunch of led lights hung up and a huge long table in the middle of the room and threw some random lights and shit onto it. Everyone got their desk chairs and rolled them in while we got Cameron a regular rolling chair. Setting up the mics were easy but taping a go pro to Masons head was not.

He said he wanted to give the views not only a Irl experience but a POV experience as well.

The room looked more dope then it did before and mainly it was thanks to me. I wiped some sweat off my forehead while I felt someone tackle me from the back "we should hang out while they do their whore ass podcast" I heard Johns voice and I instantly laugh "What's up you guys?" Eric clears his throat as he wheels in his chair. "Oh nothing much just finishing up" I smile at him feeling my face heat up a bit.

He's so cute....

"Well we better get going their gonna record soon" John wraps an arm around my shoulders and we walk out of the room. On the way out I quickly blew a kiss to Eric and winked at him before leaving.

The boys had started recording and John and I were the only ones in the living room. We were watching We Bare Bears on Netflix. I'm childish shut the fuck up.

"So... how have you been?" John asks "I've been good. You?" I look at him and he shrugs "depressed as ever what's new" he jokes around and we both laugh. "I missed you" his words hit me in the face causing pain to surge through my body. Not a physical pain... but an emotional one. "John. I don't like you like that anymore" I sigh and he just looks at the ground.

"You said you'd wait..." he said to me making tears brim my eyes. Am I a bad person? "I know but it's been a long time and you stopped talking to me. I thought you lost interest" I pull my knees to my chest. "Bullshit." He clenches his jaw and fists "you just found someone else. You gave me false hope Max. You told me that I was the only one for you. I loved you Jesus I still love you! And I know you and Eric have a thing it's so fucking obvious. If you want that good for nothing stoner. That's fine by me" he gets up and walks out of the house slamming the door behind him making me jump.

Sam peaks his head out of the recording room giving me a questionable thumbs up and I nod and he nods back shutting the door.

I put my head in my knees and cried.

I use to love John but his anger issues reminded me of my ex and he always pushed me away when he was up to no good. I knew it was best to not be with him.

But I feel so guilty now.

———————————————
Hey I'm kinda back kinda still dealing with shit but you know what here's a chapter☺️☺️