Samcedes: Her Last Gift

Prompt: Okay, so something you should know about me is that I really like this YouTube channel, it's a comedy channel called Studio C

Prompt: Okay, so something you should know about me is that I really like this YouTube channel, it's a comedy channel called Studio C. I don't love it as much as I love Glee, but I still really like it. So, the prompt for this one shot is going to be based off of two people from the cast who got married, so this is basically their proposal, but with Samcedes instead. So, the video of Stephen and Whitney's, those are the people who got married, proposal is really cute in my opinion and it's above and I highly recommend watching and I hope you like the one shot and I'm sorry for the really long description and...enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mercedes didn't think that she could smile any wider. All her glee friends had thrown her a surprise party, celebrating her fifth album that had just been released. Quinn has just given a whole speech on how much they loved Mercedes and how proud of her they were, so of course the diva's eyes were not dry at all when Quinn handed her a bouquet of flowers.

"Who has her last gift? Sam, I think you have her last gift?" Quinn asked the blonde boy, after pulling away from her hug with Mercedes.

Mercedes turned around, expecting to find her boyfriend holding a present or, if she was lucky, his guitar, so he could serenade her. But, instead, when Mercedes turned around, she found her boyfriend kneeling on one knee in front of her, holding a small box.

It took a minute for it to sink in, then Mercedes dropped her flowers and clapped both hands over her mouth, more tears forming in her eyes.

It took a minute for Sam to collect himself, he seemed to be crying a bit too, and all their friends were gasping and whispering excitedly to one another.

"I love you," He began, and Mercedes gave a watery laugh, tears streaming from her red, weteyes. "And, I...I wanna spend my forever with you."

He paused again, and Mercedes let out a shaky sob, trying to pull herself together before she completely broke down.

"So, Mercedes Jones, will you marry me?" Sam popped open the small box, revealing the most gorgeous ring Mercedes had ever seen.

The room was silent for an agonizing moment, then Mercedes nodded, tears still streaming down her face.

"Yes...yes." She finally said, through her tears, and the whole room erupted into cheers. Sam jumped up and immediately pressed his lips against his new fiancé's. The kiss was short and sweet, and then. Mercedes was being pulled away by Quinn and Kurt and Rachel and Tina, and she was being hugged from every direction.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, her friends released her, and she was back with Sam, his strong arms wrapped around her, and her last gift nestled onto her ring finger.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello! What did you think? I personally think that it was pretty cute, but I dunno, it was really short. Please comment on how you think I did with this and I promise that my Halloween one shot is coming soon. I know that Halloween already passed, but whatever. I'll try to finish it up this weekend, and then I've also started on a Brittana one shot, an Unholy Trinity one shot, and a Kartie one shot. None of them are near finished, although the Unholy Trinity one is pretty close, but I'm just giving you guys a heads up. Also, please, please, please comment any prompt ideas or ships you would like me to write about, and I'll try my hardest to write them. That's all for now, thank you for reading, bye! 💜