Chapter 2 - Powers

KK and Ashton went back home to meet Michael, Calum, Luke and the kids. Zoe invited her friend Gun over and she joined the tour as a best friend.

Ashton: Hi lads, I'm back with KK.

KK: Hi everyone.

Kids: Woah...

Zoe: Is that your...

Gun: Freaking girlfriend?

Zoe: Gun that's impolite, don't say that freaking word ever again.

Calum: So how's lunch.

Ashton: It's good except one thing.

Raphael: What is it?

KK: It is Luke's freaking EX girlfriend Arzaylea. She is talking about stars and she isn't making any sense and she is talking about her freaking son.

Thaiyo: I know who is that.

Kids: Fucking Prem.

KK: Ashton, how did they know him?

Ashton: He is in their class in Grade 3.

KK: Okay.

Ashton: So anyways, did anyone spelt your name right?

Calum: That fucking lady spelt my name wrong.

Michael: Yeah, he is the only one amongst all of us to have our names right.

Just then, a doorbell ring was heard.

Ashton: I'll go get it.

When Ashton opened the door, he saw a young woman around 17-19 with a jewelry box. Her name is Ivy and she is a witch and a guardian of the jewels.

Ivy: Hello, are you guys 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Ashton: That's us.

Ivy: Okay so I have this jewelry box for you.

Ashton: Seriously? I can't read it.

Raphael: Can I see? I am Chinese. (Looks at the jewelry box) I haven't heard of these.

Zoe: I've heard of these legends. It says that the amulets contain different elements and if one of them are in the rightful hands, they could give them power until danger is gone.

Ivy: That's correct, may I come in?

Ashton: Sure.

Ivy went inside the house and into the living room. She showed them the different jewels.

Ivy: So, if you want to know me, I am Ivy, I am a witch and a guardian.

Gun: Cool, are you the witch from Harry Potter?

Zoe: Cool, can you not be so enthusiastic?

Gun: Cool, can you not be so sarcastic?

Calum: Cool, can the 2 of you stop arguing? We've got a guest here.

Ivy: It's fine, anyways, I will show you what's inside the jewelry box.

Ivy opened the jewelry box and it shows alot of amulets.

Michael: Wow.

Luke: What are those?

Ivy: These are the elements the heroes of the past used but I've heard that a female villain and her son is about to rant on you. So I will pick up one element and call you by full name. So starting with the oldest, Ashton Fletcher Irwin.

Ashton: That's me.

Ivy: I granted you, the power of strength. (Gives amulet to Ashton)

Ashton: How does this thing work?