Chapter 4 - Villains, Time To Transform

Scorpion and Stellargirl went back to their lair to pick up their teammates leaving 5 Seconds Of Summer in the house.

Smash!: Wow, how dramatic.

Armadylan: Yeah I know.

Back at the lair, Prem and Arzaylea turned back into their normal selves and Prem got his gang ready.

Prem: Spencer, Sabrina, Chris, Owen, Bart, Richard, Gabriella, Lila, Titania, Ben, Eric, Harry, Vincent, Pablo, Shaun and Walter, I've got your amulets. It's time to transform.

Spencer: Bring it on.

Sabrina: Yeah.

Chris: Let's do this.

Owen: From now on the whole world will think we're heroes.

Bart: I agree with you Owen.

Prem: Then it's time to transform.

Spencer transformed and he is wearing a red and black suit, black mask and black spider tentacles and his hair is messed up.

Spider: Wow, I look cool.

Prem: Your turn Sabrina.

Sabrina transformed and she is wearing a green and black suit, green snake crown, black mask and she has wavy hair.

Black Mamba: Wow, I look awesome.

Prem: Your turn Chris.

Chris transformed and he is wearing a green and grey suit, he has green eyes and he is wearing a grey mask.

Killer Croc: Wow, I look like I'm gonna get rid of these pesky 5 Seconds Of Summer guys and kids.

Prem: You will alright, your turn Owen.

Owen transformed and he is wearing a white and grey suit, he has grey eyes and he is wearing a grey mask.

Rouki: Wow, I look like I'm gonna howl.

Prem: You're next Bart.

Bart transformed and he is wearing a yellow and brown suit, brown mask and brown bat wings.

Boy-Bat: Wow, but I look like Batman.

Prem: But I villain this time, Richard, your next.

Richard transformed and he is wearing a white and grey suit, grey mask and his hair is styled in a quiff.

Rhino: I look awesome but this quiff reminds me of mum's ex, Luke.

Prem: I know, Gabriella, your next.

Gabriella transformed and she is wearing a blue suit, blue mask and she has blue highlights.

Gabriella: Wow I look totally amazing.

Prem: Lila, your next.

Lila transformed and she is wearing a orange and yellow suit, yellow mask and she has orange and yellow highlights.

Zira: I look great.

Prem: Titania, your next.

Titania transformed and she is wearing a black and orange suit, orange mask, black cat ears and she has orange highlights.

Tiger-Lily: I look great.

Prem: Ben, you're next.

Ben transformed and he is wearing a brown suit, brown mask and brown bear ears.

Grizzily-Boy: Oh my freaking god, I look epic.

Prem: Eric, you're next.

Eric transformed and he is wearing a white and brown suit, white mask and brown wings.

Bald Eagle: I look awesome.

Prem: Harry, you're next.

Harry transformed and he is wearing a blue and brown suit, brown mask and brown wings.

BlackHawk: Wow I look cool.

Prem: Vincent, you're up.

Vincent transformed and he is wearing a yellow and green suit, green mask and green wings.

Vulture: I look great.

Prem: Pablo, you're up.

Pablo transformed and he is wearing a orange and grey suit, orange mask and orange wings.

Piranha: Woah I'm I fish who can bite.

Prem: Shaun, you're next.

Shaun transformed and he is wearing a red and black suit, black mask and black tentacles.

Black Manta: Woah cool

Prem: Last but not the least, Walter.

Walter transformed and he is wearing a white and blue suit, blue mask, yellow belt.

Orka: I look like awesome.

Prem: Me and mum's turn to transform.

(Transforomation begins)

Narrator: Arzaylea becomes...

Stallargirl: Stellargirl!

Narrator: Prem becomes...

Scorpion: Scorpion.

Everyone: Anti-5sos!

Stellargirl: C'mon, the stars in the sky will lead us to the football field where we will fight.