Chapter 5 - Thoughts

{Dyjoon's P.O.V}

I watched F's retreating body as she ran back to B, I already miss her presence- WAIT WHAT?! I'm going crazy! I do not like her! I thought, No... I don't!

I turned to look at Barmin, who was also watching F until she disappeared from view. He then turned towards me, once he met my eyes he jumped slightly, "My God, Joon! How long were you looking at me?" I shrugged, not really wanting to answer, "Ummmm... okay...? Shall we choose our rooms?" I nodded in agreement.

I wasn't surprised when Barmin started walking towards the room next to B's. He turned around to tell me he was going to choose it until he saw my unamused face, "Not surprised, are ya?" He chuckled, "Look, I don't like her, I just find her... interesting!" I rolled my eyes at this, he said this all the time when I found out that he had his eyes on someone.

With Barmin choosing the room next to B's, I was left with the room next to F's. Not that I was complaining. She- wait! No! I just don't care about which room I am be staying in! It's funny... Barmin and I are now trapped in a castle with two cursed princesses who probably have the strength to kill us but we're not freaking out... So bizarre... It must be because of how interesting they are... F.. I... She makes me want to know everything about her.. I want to see her smile and laugh, I want to be the reason- wait what? She's driving me crazy! That was when I realised I had been standing, with my hand on the handle to the door, for probably more than half an hour?!

What pulled me out of my thoughts was the sound of someone falling onto the floor behind me. I quickly turned around to face Barmin's room... What happened?! I ran towards his door and slammed it open, just to find him lying flat on his stomach on the floor, groaning in pain. I just stood there staring at him, trying to find my voice.

I finally did, "What the hell happened in here?! Why are you laying on the floor?!" I questioned. He sat up and turned to face me with a goofy smile and a nervous laugh, he rubbed what looked like a red mark on his forehead, which was also on his nose, and chin... Did he fall over?

"I fell off the bed.." He said in an embarrassed tone.

"Wow, Barmin. Smart. Very smart. And what happened to make you fall off the bed?" I asked even though I already knew.

He turned bright red "I was rolling around on the bed while thinking 'cause the bed was super comfy and big... But I didn't realise I was so close to the edge... so I fell..."

Knew it!

"You're such an idiot. Now go to bed! And try not to fall off!" I said as I helped him up and left the room to go to mine.

I lay in bed, deep in thought about F...

I remember the way her dress fits her perfectly, her body is beautifully shaped, her lips were so plump and... No. Not kissable. NOT AT ALL... I internally sigh... then her cat ears, so cute and looked so fluffy! I just wanted to touch them!! I haven't seen her tail... I wonder if she'll ever let me touch them... Her hair, so shiny and falls perfectly over her right eye... wait... why does it fall ever so perfectly over that eye like she wants to cover something up? Oh, what am I thinking?! I'm just looking into things too much, she probably just like that! I tried to brush the thought away but it just stuck to the back of my mind.

I fell asleep with her in my thoughts...