Chapter 9 - Curiosity Killed The Cat

{Barmin's P.O.V}

I felt so bad, "I am so sorry... I shouldn't have been so nosey." I lowered my gaze, our parents always told me I stuck my sticky nose into other peoples' business too often. "Curiosity killed the cat."

Suddenly, Dyjoon gripped my shoulders and screamed, "NO! STOP BEING CURIOUS YOU'RE GOING TO KILL F!!" The room fell silent, everyone stared at him in disbelief. Until F started giggling.

"Don't worry, I won't die! That's only half of the saying!" She giggled some more. "Curiosity killed the cat, but the satisfaction brought it back!"

Dyjoon spun around to face her. "How do we give you the 'satisfaction' to bring you back F?!"

B suddenly snorted and burst out laughing clutching her stomach. I followed soon after once I had realised what he didn't mean to suggest. F looked at us with innocent eyes not understanding why we were laughing, when as Dyjoon was intensely staring at her waiting for an answer. B was rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter and howls, which made me laugh harder at her cuteness.

Eventually, Dyjoon, not getting his answer, said, "What~?"

We laughed even harder, except F, who was still as innocent as a baby. Dyjoon's eyes doubled in realisation, "Oh! No-no! I didn't mean it like that!" He was obviously trying to stifle a giggle almost failing.

"I am so confused..." F exclaimed.

Once we had composed ourselves. F offered to bring us on a house tour with B. Big smiles plastered on Dyjoon's face and mine, we nodded eagerly, excited to see around such a beautiful house.

"When can we start??" Dyjoon asked.

"Once B and I get changed into suitable clothes." F looked towards her with raised eyebrows.

B chuckled nervously, "Sorry... I'll get dressed."

She suddenly ran through a door to my left and shut it with a click seconds after.

"Where'd she go?" Dyjoon asked looking at F.

"Her walk-in closet~!" F replied confidently

We looked at her with surprised expressions. They have walk-in closets?? What else?? What don't they have?!

~A few minutes later~

Dyjoon and I were waiting in the hallway, really bored, until...

B came out with an adorable outfit, consisting of a baby blue long sleeved top; a black skirt with matching suspenders and a pair of thigh-high blue and white striped socks, and gently placed a circlet with a hanging blue gem, that looked similar to the one under her right eye, onto her delicate head. Her ears and tail stuck out, which was charming...*mind wonders off*

Then from the door opposite B's room, F came out wearing a simple yet pretty outfit. It consisted of a shapeless cream dress, tied around the waist was a knitted belt that was buckled together with a mother-of-pearl button, a pair of cat shaped tights and an elastic choker around her elegant neck. Like B, F was in half animal form except her tail was hidden. Dyjoon's reaction was priceless, he was almost drooling.

I lent towards him and whispered quietly so the girls couldn't hear, "Head over heals much?" He punched me hard on my right arm as an answer.

"Are you two ready?" B and F asked oblivious to what had just happened.