t w o

"I will have to see your skills first. And your positions last time." She stood up and she bowed. Jeno just watched her.

"I, Shang Xici. I use to be the assistant mafia and the youngest ace." She bowed once again but looked up with a sinister smirk looking to see his reaction.

"Really, I must have to see your skills if your the youngest ace then." She nodded and smiled at him.

She sat back down and once she did, more students started coming into the classroom. The bell rung and the teacher came in. The class president stood up.
"Students greet!" Then we all bowed chanting "Greetings to you Saem." She smiled as she put her stuff where they needed to be.

"Okay class. Today you will have to partner up with someone to work on a history project about the war with the north and south side of korea. I want you to contain strong details in your poster with long vocabulary. I want to see at least 3 visual inspirations or 3 visual aids with captions. I need to see at least one illustration drawn by you or your partner, one printed, and one from a old newspaper. I have given you many stories and we even read a novel ahout it. You will also have to write a essay as well. You will have to use all the text evidence and if you want to use evidence from somewhere else then you can add that as well. Make sure you put the sources down or else you will get a point off. 10-12 sentences in each paragraphs remember! I WANT THIS DONE BY NEXT MONDAY! If you don't turn it in in time then its a automatic F."!Xici's mouth was wide open but she quickly closed it.

"Xici, do you want to do this or take a break." She decided to do it anyway.
"Okay then. I partnered you up because the last time I didn't, you guys didn't do any work at all." She glared at them.
"Since Xici, you are a new member of our classroom. I will partner you up with the smartest okay." She smiled and I nodded.
"Xici and Jeno!" She smiled at him once she met his gaze.

But when she looked away, she looked down and smile slightly. "I have him wrapped around my finger." She chuckled.

"Okay kids, you guys can start planning." Then she left the room to go to her short meeting.

The class started to get loud. Jeno turned to me and She looked at him.
"My house or your house?" Jeno asked her.
"Your house." She smiled at him.
"Want to come over tonight so we could work on our project...and see your skills of course." Xici chuckled and nodded and pressed her lips against each other.

How can anyone be so not funny?
Xici thought. She kept in her laugh though. Didn't want to make her target get suspicious of her.

She got her paper out and they started planning. Soon, the teacher went back inside.
"Im sure you guys had had enough time to plan. Lets move on to the next lesson."

Soon the bell rung and the students all scrambled out the door. While her and Jeno walked together slowly out the door speaking to each other. Turns out, they like alot of things in common. Not sharing any examples. Jeno had to go to his next class while Xici had to go to her different class.

While the class was still loud. She texted her team.

Sehpianya

TastyXuicy
Girls, I got him wrapped around my finger. I might not be able to make it because we are partners for this project. I am planning to go to his house.

Koeunnie
Have you gotten any info on him

TastyXuicy
Ofc, he is in the mafia group NCT

Cattynohina
Oh my gosh, that is crazy. You have to be really skilled then. Xici are you sure you will be able to make it

Jeongonion
Ofc she can. She use to be the ace and the assistant mafia in her old mafia team. We have a higher percentage of her getting in than out

Lami.nator
Exactly. Wow so the teacher actually paired you guys up for the project? This is going pretty good. And he already trust you?! Wow he is way too easy

Ningcansing
Really easy, for a guy in NCT could be so dumb.

TastyXuicy
Ikr he makes me laugh because he is so no jam. Anyways the teacher is coming gtg
Seen

The teacher came into the room and she quickly hid her phone.

The day quickly passed on. And she went to the gates to see Jeno waiting for her.
"Ready?" He asked her. She nodded and they walked home together.

They stopped at a really big house, more like a dark grunge mansion. Jeno put in a passcode and Xici was able to see it and memorize it. She nodded to herself in approval.
"Come in." She walked in to a very big and spacious mansion. You could even get lost in it.

"Skills or project?" She asked him. He chose project. They got the captions, stuff to print out, and the light drawings on the paper for where to put their stuff.

"Tomorrow we can work more on this. Lets move onto your skill now." He made her stand up. He dragged her downstairs and they went into a huge spacious dark place.

"I will stand behind this glass and I will observe you. Out here, anything could happen. You need to be ready for whatever." She nodded.

Hm so this test again. I memorized it from A to Z. Too easy for me
She smirked and she nodded for Jeno to start.

15 controlled dolls will come out and surround me.
A controlled cheetah will come into the room and I have to do my best to outrun or beat it
A gorrilla should appear in a unbreakable glass and I will have to make it feel small/terrified
The 15 men should come back up again and they will pop up unexpectedly so I have to be careful
Rats and rodents should pop up from the ground while I fight the men and I have to do my best to not be frightened and to dodge them
And of course many more. Including snakes, 43 more controlled dolls, pitbulls and a hungry lion.
I watched people die while waiting to take this test

She was all accurate. And Jeno was mind blown.