t w e n t y

"Hm this shirt is really cute." Yiyang said while looking at a shirt with Herin and Ningning.
"Yah noona you're crazy. You have better style than that." Ningning said to her.
"...yeah you're right. Lets look at another store." Herin suggested a store and Yiyang and Ningning followed behind.
___________________

"Hey bro look at this flannel. Looks good." Taeyong said.
"Omg look chains!" Taeyong exclaimed.
"Wow look at that hat. Would it look good on me?" Taeyong said as he tried it on.
"Woah those are unique sunglasses." Taeyong examined them.
"This is so cool! Look at those shoes!" He crouched and looked at the shoes.

"....I wish Johnny was here. Why the heck would he approve you right now." Yuta facepalmed.
"Right Sicheng?" Winwin nodded cutely. Yuta smiled widely and hugged Winwin on the side.
_________________

"Hm Honeydew boba is good!" Lami exclaimed.
"Right! I told you. All you ever got was strawberry and you're crazy for that!" Chenle said to Lami.
"What do you mean? Strawberry taste good as well!" Lami argued back.
"Augh when is Jisung coming back?" Chenle asked. They then turned around to see Jisung. Chenle was in shock and Lami smirked.

"Jisung...you did not-" Jisung was confused on why Chenle was so disappointed and Lami was too busy sipping on her boba while smirking.
"What did I do?" He asked.
"You did not just get Strawberry boba."
"What, it taste good though." Lami laughed out loud while Chenle wanted to slap Jisung.
_______________

"Johnny Fashion Evaluation!" Mark and Jaehyun said with Johnny.
"Foreign swagggers back here!" The three of them walked around the mall like cute dorks who don't give a shit about what others say.
"Ay Johnny hyung, what do you think about this?" Mark showed Johnny a shirt.
"Mark...oh no Mark. Why are you so basic." Johnny told Mark to put back the plain black shirt.
"But Johhny hyung Jaehyun-" Johnny averted to Jaehyun and he noticed Jaehyun was wearing a plain black shirt.
"...what?Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Jaehyun cutely asked.

"....but he looks good with it ya know." Johnny kept looking at Jaehyun.
"oH dAdDy-!" Mark slapped Johnny.
"Dude what the heck." He giggled.
________________

"Haphine, since you are a fashion queen. How does this look." Haphine turned around to look at Dawn.
"You see, this grunge outfit doesn't match you at all. Here let me pick it out for you." Dawn put back the pant and crop top and fishnets.

"Here this matches you way more." Haphine smiled.
"It's a school looking skirt with a black belt. Ripped fishnets. Two chokers. A tank top with a black leather jacket?" Dawn examined the clothes. Haphine just smiled.
"...omg Haphine I love it." Haphine smiled.
"Thats what I do." She winked.
"No wonder why Lucas loves you."
"Dawn you have 3 seconds to run."
"It's a mall though-"
"3.........2..."
"OKAY OKAY!"
__________________

"So..how do you feel about Jeno?" Luna asked Jeno while they were walking hand in hand together.
"What do you mean?" Luna stopped and looked at her.
"Don't play dumb, do you like him?" Xici turned red and looked down.
"...whatttt?" Xici said quietly.
"Hey, Xici. Do you like him?" Luna said.

"....oh look there is chicken." Xici was about to leave till Luna held her hand before she could go.
"Is it because of your detective job you're in denial?" Luna said. Xici sighed.
"...I guess? I don't know?" Now it was Luna's turn to sigh.
"How does he make you feel?" Luna asked her.
"He makes me happy in some sort of way. He makes me feel so comfortable and safe. He makes me feel these butterflies and it's crazy." Xici smiled while Luna smiled even wider.
"YOU LIKE HIM!"
"Shut up LUNA! We are in a mall!"
"You likkkkkeee hiiiimmmm~"
"....." Xici made no noise.
"YOU DIDNT DENYY."
"once again Luna, in a mall!"
_________________

"So Jeno, how do you feel about Xici?" Jaemin asked Jeno.
"What! Why would you want to know?" Jeno denied to tell Jaemin.
"Because I'm like her brother, and I HAVE to know!" Jeno sighed.
"You don't HAVE to know." Jaemin chuckled.
"It's too obvious you like her...to be honest, I would too. But man she has the hearts for you." Jeno turned his head to Jaemin with a face that showed "what the fvk do you mean" and Jaemin just shook his head in disappointment.
"Just wait you idiot. You're gonna regret- OMG DOGS!"
"Wait- Jaemin-"
_______________
"Hyung Im so tired of walking. Stop walking so fast!" Renjun told Lucas.
"Or what?" Lucas smirked but Renjun beat him to it.
"Or else I will cut your legs off so you can't walk anymore, see easy." Lucas just stared at him in shock.
"I wonder how you're friends with Yangyang. He is a angel while...look at you."
"Im Lucifer Im a angel but a devil, deal with it."
"Is that how you talk to your hyung?"
"Yeah..why?" Lucas just shook his head and walked even faster.

Lucas heard in the distance
"Hey miss can I borrow this knife from your store. I will give it back."
"Oh young man of course. A handsome man like you shouldn't even need to pay."
"Ah thank you."

Lucas took a deep breathe while hiding behind a mall couch.
Till he looked to his side.
"I said I would cut your legs off, I gave you a warning, you didn't take it."
"AHHHH RENJUN GO AWAY FROM ME!"
______________

"No hyung life isn't that easy." Yangyang ans Kun were sitting on a massage chair.
"I mean back in my days, we didnt have these type of stuff." Yangyang sighed.
"Is Kun hyung talking like some grandpa again?" Hendery turned around.
"Yep Kun hyung is being a idiot."
"Im no idiot. Its just that you kids lived it easy with now your advanced technology." Kun sighed while Hendery and Yangyang looked at him in shock.
"Oh gosh why does Kun hyung look like a grandpa right now." Ten was just walking around till he saw the 3 of them.
"Cause he is one." Yangyang said.
"Exactlyy." Hendery and Ten laughed.
_______________

"Taeil hyung, come right here." Doyoung grabbed Taeil to a clothe shop.
"Woah, these clothes are very dark." Taeil said in shock.
"Yeah dad, atleast it's better than your dad clothes that you wear." Doyoung looked up and down at Taeil with this "look"
"I wonder whats so bad about this outfit? Its fine." Doyoung shook his head.
"Here, I will get clothes for you and me." Doyoung grabbed Taeil to a section of clothes until Taeil saw something that suprised him.
"Omg look at this shirt!" Doyoung turned to Taeil to find out it was another clothes that look like dad clothes but in a deeper shade.
"Augh, I give up." Doyoung facepalmed.
_____________________
"Im hungryyyy." Koeun whined. Jeongyeon and Koeun were walking around the mall like drunk people. Jeongyeon was holding on to Koeun by the waist while Koeun had her arm around Jeongyeon's neck.
"Look!! Its a chicken store. Let's go in eonnie!" Koeun and Jeongyeon quickly ordered and sat down and talk.
"Gosh, I wonder how the others are doing. Im so tired right now...wait Koeun did you give Lami money?" Koeun widened her eyes.
"I thought you gave Lami money!" Koeun said to Jeongyeon.
"..Dont worry, she has her tutoring money and Chenle and Jisung. Its okay...we should stop worrying." Koeun agreed with Jeongyeon.
"Its hard to rest when we are the leaders and the eonnie line." Jeongyeon nodded.
"Its our time to res-"
"Oh wait eonnie, my phone is ringing. Let me take this."
"Um..Koeun unnie. Get Jeongyeon unnie. I need assistance here." Ningning said behind the phone. Jeongyeon heard from afar and she growled while laying down her head in stress.
__________________
"Jungwoo hyung dont I look like this cute plushiee." Haechan did the same aegyo face next to the cute plushie.
"Ew no. Im the cutest." Jungwoo smiled cutely.
"Fine then Im the vocal king." Haechan walked down the mall like a king.
"Well then Im a vocal god." Jungwoo caught up with Haechan.
"..then I have a smoothest hair." Haechan caressed his hair.
"Then I have the silkiest hair." Jungwoo did the same.
"Im Haechan and Im ugly." Haechan said fastly.
"Im Jungwoo amd Im uglier! Haha I won....wait." Haechan started laughing really hard.
______________________