f o u r

"--change." I explained. They all nodded and they went back to work.

"Xici, your brown hair. We will turn to dirty blonde and everytime youre with them you shall change into a grundy style. Be careful and dont leak too much. Yiyang probably has really good skills to be called the assistant mafia." Koeun explained.

"Oh..okay..then." I had some hate for the grundge style. I was more of a trift casual sister.
"Ever since I heard this was NCT we had to deal with. I think we could get some old and new assistance." Hina stood next to the door. She opened it to see two beautiul figures walking into the lounge.

"Hi, Im Seo Herin. Graduated and Im happy to be back." We all smiled at her and hugged her. Then we all looked at the new member.

"I am Dawn Lin, I am Chinese and I am 18. I am happy to join the detective club." Koeun went up to her and looked at us.

"She was chosen out of 1,864 people." Koeun smiled at her and we all did too as well.
"Youre a gem, anyways Dawn we will have to know your personal backgrounds first okay." Ningning dragged her to a booth while the rest of the girls chatted with Herin and updated her.

"Oh~ so that is whats happening right now. I never really knew why Yiyang would do such a thing. She hated Mafia teams didn't she?" Herin was correct. Yiyang did hate mafia groups.

"Something is missing. There is something fishy." Hina said.

"We got many problems to solve today. Herin we are very happy to have our smart thicc ass sister back." Jeongyeon said, till we all turned our heads to Dawn coming out of the booth.

"And Dawn, we are extremely excited to have you as our newest member of--" they all put their index fingers in the air and and swayed it while saying "Seh pi anya!" After we were done we all laughed.

"Lets do it again with Dawn." Koeun suggested.
"Please welcome Dawn. The newest member of-" Jeongyeon paused for everyone to get ready.

EVERYONE put their index finger up and all chanted "Seh pi anya!"

Once Herin and Dawn were able to catch up, they went home. While Ningning had to share Dawn's personal back story.

"So Dawn really hates mafias. The reason why is because when she was young, she loved her family very much till one stormy night, a group of mafias killed all of them except her because she was at her friends house that time-Xici are you good?" Ningning stopped at mid sentence because Xici had the looks of a very confused girl.

"One stormy night, group of mafias killed all her family except for her because she was at her friends-that friend was me..." They all looked around each other with shocked faces.

"But weren't you in a mafia group unnie?" Lami said. I nodded but I continued on.
"Dawn use to actually like mafias and she always supported me to become a mafia member. Im sure if I told her everything, she would be confused on why I am in the detective mafia group." They all nodded. Till Lami broke the silence.

"Am I still the maknae?" We all laughed at her cuteness till Hina spoke up.

"Once a maknae, always a maknae." We all giggled.

"Sungkyung-ah you could be 65 years old and you'll still be the maknae." Jeongyeon exclaimed till everyone became silent.
"Oh wait...youre right!" Hina's lightbulb suddenly turned on.
"Yah idiot did it take that long for you to learn." Koeun pointed at Hina with a wide grin.
"Ah-wha-Unnie im not an idiot." Jungyeon snickered and Hina turned to her.
"UNNIE WHY ARE YOU SNICKERING." We all laughed but Hina wasn't having it. Soon Hina joined in our laughter and I felt like happiness soon rose down upon me after many years.

Anyways with our added members, this will go out fine. Well thats what I thought it would turn out.

The next day I went to school early seeing Jeno sleeping on his desk. I chuckled and I quietly walked to my seat. I sat down and I drew on my notebook till I glanced at Jeno. I looked back at my notebook but I couldn't just stop myself from looking at him again. I noticed his features more clearly. More vivid. His sharp nose and his long eyelashes, plus the beauty mark under his eye. I couldn't stop myself from staring till I realized. I have been a art sucker but I haven't had anything to draw lately. Maybe I could draw him. So I took out my scetchbook and I drew him from draft.

"What are you drawing beautiful?" I stopped and my eyes were wide open. I turned my head slowly to see Jeno slowly put his head back up as he drowsly moved. He tried to see what I was drawing but I was quick to close my scetchbook so he saw nothing but the front cover. He had bags under his eyes.

"Did you get any sleep sir?" I asked him.
"No I was too busy talking about you with Luna and Jaemin." I nodded and I faced the blackboard till I fully realized what he had said.
"W-wait you were talking about mE?" And I was up in front of his face just like a few inches away. I moved back and I apologized in advanced.
"Oh um sorry, I meant- erm- me? Nope never mind im good." I stuttered and I didn't know what to say. I looked down at my lap and my long hair covered my red face.

"Cute." I heard him mutter but I had to act like I couldn't hear it. I can't fall for anyone, especially a mafia member.