Chapter 4

MATT'S POV

I just asked madison out and she said yes! I'm so happy I know we just met but it feels like I've known her my whole life. I'm so comfortable around her and she makes me really happy. I-I love her..

We walk back out of the room hand in hand. All the fans are gone so I could be all lovey with madison without them hating on her. I don't know what I'd do without her. I smile at her and she just blushes and turns away. She's so cute when she blushes and tries to hide it. I laugh and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck playfully.

"Matttt!" She laughs. "Stop that tickles!"

But I keep on going her laugh is contagious, it's adorable.

I let her go and she turns around and hugs me.

When she lets go all the guys along with Olivia are taking pictures and videos.

They all say "Awwweeee!!" almost at the same time.

"Guys.." I say blushing like crazy.

OLIVIA'S POV

I took a few pictures of Madison and Matt. I wonder what they where talking about in the other room. Madison was smiling like crazy so maybe Matt asked her out. They are such a cute couple!! I turn my head and see Jacob walking toward me. I'm trying not to scream right now! Jacob Whitesides is coming over here!!

"Hey Jacob!" I say as he walks over.

"Hey!" He sounded a little nervous.

"What's up?" I asked a little curious of what he wanted.

"Nothing I was just wondering if you wanted to see a movie sometime?" He asked nervous.

"Id love to Jacob." I smiled and gave him a big hug.

After I'm done talking to Jacob I walk over to the love birds.

"Hey mattison!" I giggled.

"What?" They both said together.

"Your ship name duh." I said.

"Ohh." The looked at each other and laughed.

They look so cute holding hands and laughing! #cutestcouple

MADISON'S POV

Me and Matt just started dating and we already have a ship name, Mattison. It's so cute, I love it! I can't believe I was just.. another fan. But here I am now with my best friend, the boys and Matt Espinosa holding my hand. I wonder what he has planned for our first date. I don't really care what it is as long as I'm with Matt. Whatever it is I can't wait.

MATT'S POV

Madison is the sweetest girl I've ever met. I really want our first date to be special. Maybe we could hangout all day! Spend most of the day at six flags and dinner at the beach then we can watch the sunset and go swimming in the ocean. Yeah that sounds perfect! I take Madison over away from everyone so they won't see us alone and make more comments.

"Madison, do you want to hangout tomorrow?" I asked her hopefully.

"Yeah! What are we going to do?" Madison asked me.

"That's a surprise." I say with a small smirk.

"Ok fine." She said jokingly. "I can't wait!" She has the biggest smile on her face, I can't help but smile too.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow around 1:00!" I said looking into her beautiful light brown eyes.

"Okay." She said smiling and biting her bottom lip.

I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

Olivia started walking over looking at us funny.

"Madison lets go! Are you guys..?" Olivia said.

MADISON'S POV

We just giggled and looked at each other. I didn't really want to leave I wanted to stay with Matt. I never wanted to leave his side.

"See you later beautiful." Matt whispered in my ear which caused me to shiver a little. He must of saw because he just rubbed his hand on my back and laughed. I laughed too and hugged him "Bye Matt."