Chapter 6

MADISON'S POV

I wake up to Olivia shaking me and screaming.

"Madison wake up! You have to get ready to hang out with Matt!"

"Okay. Okay. I'm up!" I said laughing.

I walk over to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun to wash my face. I grab my Olay face wash and begin washing then I rinse it off with warm water and I dry off my face. Then I brush my teeth and use minty mouth wash and floss. I don't put on any makeup because I don't know what Matt had planned. I put my hair in a braid and put on some chapstick and walk over to my room.

When I get to my room Olivia picked out my outfit and she had an extra bag packed for me. I think she knew what he planned. She handed me a white and blue striped bikini to put on under my clothes and then she handed me my outfit, a navy blue crop top with white short shorts with "espinosa" on the butt.

I looked at her "really?" I questioned she nodded 'yes' and we laughed.

It was 12:55 so I grabbed the bag she packed for me and put on black vans. I ran outside and Matt was already here. I smiled and walked up to him as he got out of the car and I gave him a big hug.

As I was hugging him I asked "Now can you tell me where we are going?"

"We are going to six flags and then to dinner." He smiled at me.

"Yay!" I said kind nervous.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I don't really go on rides.. I get scared." I said kinda embarrassed.

"It's okay I'll be here the whole time and you can hold my hand if you want." He smiled at me.

"Okay." I said as I reached for his hand. But when I grabbed his hand he hurried and spun me around and we laughed.

"I love your shorts!" Matt said with a smirk.

I jokingly hit his arm. "Matt!"

"What? They look great on you." He said as his hands traveled down my lower back and they got to the the end of my shorts and he placed his hands on my butt. After about 5 seconds..

"Time to go!" I screamed and laughed hysterically.

We got in the car and he pulled out of the drive way and started driving to six flags. He put his hand on my thigh and he kept moving it further up but I didn't mind. I looked over at him and he was staring at me and I smiled.

"What?" I said letting out a little laugh.

"Your beautiful." He said as our eyes locked again.

I turned and looked out the window not wanting him to see me blush. I could tell my face was bright red.

When we got to six flags he hopped out of the car really quick and told me to wait I said "ok" I didn't know what he was doing but I just stayed in the car but then a few second later I saw he came over on my side of the car and he opened the door for me.

"Thank you Matthew!" I giggled.

He grabbed my hand and started running toward the entrance. We were greeted by an older woman maybe in her 60's.

"Aw you guys are the cutest couple!" Said the lady.

"Thanks!" Matt said as he looked down at me. I blushed and he kissed my forehead.

We walked in with matching bucket hats and sunglasses so we wouldn't get mobbed. We started walking to the rides and got in line. I got scared so I hugged Matt and he said "It's okay! I'm here!" I looked up and smiled at him.

It was finally our turn to get on the roller coaster. I got in the cart and sat as close to Matt as possible. I burried my head in his chest and he kissed the top of my head. The ride stared and I grabbed matts hand. For the picture Matt kissed my cheek. We walked off the ride still holding hands. We went on like 20 more rides and then around 6:00 we left. Matt drove us to the beach. I thought we were going to dinner. I just went with it even thought I was really hungry. We got out of the car and started walking around when I saw a table set up about 10 feet away from the water. The table had a candle and rose petals all around it. I looked up at Matt surprised and he smiled at me.

"You did this all for me?" My eyes started to tear up a little.

"Don't cry." He said giggling.

I can't help it I get emotional and I just couldn't believe he planned this for me. He kissed my nose and we ran over to the table and started eating. Matt is the most romantic and fun guy and I'm so glad he's mine.

After we finished eating I stood up and started to take off my shirt and shorts.

"Woah." Matt said while staring at me.

"Matt, I have a bathing suit on." I told him.

"Darn." He said jokingly.

"Matthew!" I laughed at him.

He took off his shirt and started running toward me.

I smirked. "Oo Matt!"

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the water.

"Don't you dare!" I screamed.

Then he threw me in and I couldn't help but laugh but I tried to act mad. I looked at him and he said "sorry babe!" I just giggled and ran over to him splashing. He wrapped his hands around my wait and lifted me into the air. I looked at him in the eyes. I love his eyes. I love him. He slowly brought me down and he leaned in and kissed me. It was a short simple kiss. When he pulled away our eyes still were locked. Then we leaned in again and our lips met. This time it was long and passionate. I felt sparks. Then we pulled away.

"I love you Madison." He whispered.

"I love you Matt." I said as I tightly hugged him.

We got out and dried off. Matt laid a blanket down on the sand. We sat down and I shivered because of the cool breeze. He hurried to the car and grabbed some of his extra clothes he had in the backseat and ran back over to me. He gave me a pair of sweatpants and boxers. He turned around while I took off my top and put on his hoodie. He turned around early and I took off my bottoms and hurried to pull up the boxers.

"Matt! How long have you been looking at me?" I asked.

"Long enough." He winked.

"Matthew Espinosa." I laughed.

"Nice booty babe." He smirked.

"Your such a boy." I laughed at him.

We laid down on the blanket and I cuddled closer to him. I climbed on top of him and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms me and put his hands on my butt again. I looked up at him and giggled then gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much. I'd do anything for you." Matt said quietly.

"You have no idea how much I love you." I said.

He tightened his grip on me and we fell asleep under the stars on the beach. Today was prefect.