Chapter 5

MADISON'S POV

Olivia and I head out to our penny boards and go to starbucks. We walk in and get in line. I order a cotton candy frap and Olivia orders a mocha cookie crumble. We get our drinks and start walking out when a group of about 6 girls come running up to us. They all had some merch on from the event. I was a little worried what they were going to do. Maybe they were jealous because I was dancing with Matt and he kissed my cheek.

"We saw you at the event with Matt. Are you guys dating?" They sounded angry.

"No!" I lied. I was nervous.

"Okay. Good." They smirked angrily and walked away.

I didn't know what to do. I want to be with Matt but I don't think his fans would be happy that he has a girlfriend and I don't want us to get any hate. You know what. I don't care. I'll risk it because... I think I love Matt.

Olivia looked at me she looked shocked. "You and Matt aren't dating..?"

"No. We are." I let a little smile slip.

"Awe I'm SO happy for you guys! You two are perfect for each other!!" She smiled.

I bushed like crazy. I love when people say that, It just makes me feel happy.

I told her all about what happened at the event. She just kept saying "awwe!" I love Olivia. She's always there for me she listens to my problems and listens to me rant about Matt. Hahaa!

"We are hanging out tomorrow!" I say really excited.

"OMG where?!" She asked right away.

"I don't know. He said its a surprise!" I say with a big smile.

We penny board back to my house and we decide to watch a few movies in my room on the giant blue bean bag chair. We watch mean girls and then mean girls 2 and I look at the clock 1:30 am I decide turn off the tv and go on my phone for a few minutes. I see I have a text message from Matt so I decide to text him:

Matt- Hey babe I can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow!

Me- I can't wait either! I'm really tired so I think I'm going to go to sleep.

Matt- Ok goodnight beautiful!

Me- Goodnight :)

Then I slowly dozed off with a smile on my face...