Chapter 7

Sorry haven't updated in a long time! I'll try and write more often! Comment and tell me if you like it with your name and favorite boy and maybe I'll put you in it! Thanks for 100+ reads!!! :)

MADISON'S POV

I woke up laying on top of Matt. I looked up at him and saw he was still sleeping. I climbed off him slowly trying not to wake him and sat next to him. I lean down and give him a quick peck on lips. When I start to pull away Matt pulls me down and we kiss again. Matt laughed into the kiss while I ran my fingers though his hair.

MATT'S POV

We pull away and I help Madison up. We start folding the blanket up and we grab our stuff and start running to the car.

"Last one to the car has to kiss the winner!" Madison yells when she was a few inches from the car.

"Fine by me!" I say as I slow down and watch her touch the door.

Madison touches the car and yells back at me "You have to kiss me!" Then she smiles.

I run up to her and wrap my arms around her and kiss her slowly. I pull away and tuck the hair in her face behind her ear. I open our doors and we get into the car. I decide get some coffee to wake us up. So we pull up to the starbucks drive through and I order our drinks. Two medium hot coffees with cream and sugar. I pull up to the window to pay and grab our drinks. I give one to madison and put mine in one of the cup holders. She giggles and looks at her cup.

"What are you laughing at?" I say smiling over at her.

"Look at the cups!" She says pointing at them.

I grab my coffee and look at the side. Where they usually write your name it says "mattison" with a heart around it. I lean over and kiss her and we take a picture of us and our coffee. I go on Instagram and post it with the caption "Mattison forever! Love you!!" After I posted it I remembered that I didn't tell any of my fans. I'm used to hate, I mean I get it all the time. I just hope they don't hate on madison.

MADISON'S POV

Matt posted the picture of us kissing. I go Instagram and read some of the comments. A lot of them asking who I was and calling me a slut but some were nice. I tried to put all the hate behind me and focus on the positive. I don't really care that he posted it, we love each other and we will get through it together!

We finished our coffee on the drive to matts apartment. We got our stuff from the beach out of the car and put it inside on the table.

"What do you want to do? I'm still tired." Matt asked.

"I'm tired too. Let's watch movies!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah!" Matt said as he grabbed some snacks and ran upstairs to his room.

I ran upstairs after him with a water bottle. When I got to the top of the steps I walked into his room and my jaw dropped. It was a lot bigger than I expected. It was like three times the size of a regular bedroom. He had a lot of video games which I know he loves. He also had a huge tv mounted on the wall across from the king size bed.

Matt must have saw my expression when I saw his room. "What?" He said walking over to me and grabbing my hands pulling me over to the side of his bed.

"Must get lonely with just you here." I say with a little smirk.

"Yeah, it does. But I figured we could have a little fun and-" Matt started to say when I cut him off. "Matthew!" I laughed.

"Aw come on." Matt said jokingly.

"Not now." I say with a smirk and we just laugh.

Matt got in bed and I laid next to him with my head on his chest. Matt put on a scary movie. I don't like scary movies so I cuddled closer to Matt. I felt so safe around him. Every time something would pop up I would burry my head in matts chest. I felt Matt jump a few times so I knew he was a little scared. When he would jump I would just look up at him and laugh. We watched a few more movies until we got hungry. It was about 8:00pm when we got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

Matt grabbed the stuff to make mac and cheese and asked me to start it while he set up something. I started the noodles waiting for them to cook. Matt came back then I heard slow music come on.

"Aww Matt your so cute!" I giggled.

He took my hand and we started dancing. He spun me around and we got closer to each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I hugged him tight and he leaned in to kiss me when I pulled away to tease him.

"Hey!" Matt pouted.

"Maybe later I have to drain the noodles." I giggled.

I drained the noodles and added the cheese, milk and butter. I began to stir when I feel matts hand on mine.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"I'm helping you stir, duhh!" Matt said.

"I can stir by myself." I giggled.

"I know but this way is better." Matt smiled.

We finished stirring and Matt put some in a bowl for each of us. We hurried eating so we can watch another movie. I put our dishes in the dish washer and we ran upstairs again. We jumped into the bed and curled up close to each other. We watched one more movie and fell asleep.