Chapter 2

MADISON'S POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I reached over and shut off my alarm not hitting the snooze because I wanted to get up and start getting ready for the day I've been waiting for.

Today's the day. Today's the day I meet the boys. I loved all of them but I'm a Matt girl no doubt about it. Liv's a whitesider she loved Jacob and his music.

I grabbed my phone from off the nightstand and texted Liv to come over. Then I turned on "wild life" by the jacks. I started dancing around my room while trying to find a cute outfit. Liv walked in my room wearing a white "whitesider" crop top with black high wasted shorts and black vans and her hair in a messy bun. I've always liked her hair like that.

She helped me pick an outfit and I ended up wearing a "let's get weird" crop top and white shorts with blue vans. Then I put a few curls in my hair and grabbed my purse to get some food before we head to magcon. We hopped on our penny boards and went to a little cafe at the end of the block.

When we got there, there weren't many people only a table in the back and a few in the front. Olivia and I ordered a stack of pancakes to share. We grabbed our food and headed toward the back and sat down to start eating the mountain of pancakes. "I think we got too much!" I laughed and we continued eating. We still had about 5 more pancakes and we were too full to even look at them.

I grabbed the rest of the pancakes and turned around to head over to the garbage when I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" He said "No it was my fault!" I said looking down a little embarrassed. We knelt down and cleaned up the pancakes and then I felt him staring at me. I looked up and my jaw dropped "Matt Espinosa" I said under my breath. He just laughed and took my hand to help me up. When he touched me it felt magical. Yeah I know cheesy but he's so different from everyone else. Stop what am I saying I just met him and he'd never like me.

"Thanks!" I knew I was blushing like crazy because he started to giggle.

"I like your shirt!" He said still giggling.

"Thanks." I looked down trying to hide my red face. I just couldn't stop blushing.

I just totally embarrassed myself in front of THE Matthew Espinosa. Oh well it's not like I'm ever going to see him again besides at magcon.

He put his fingers under my chin and tilted my head up so I was looking at him. Our eyes locked "What's your name?" He said smiling.

"Madison." I said still gazing into his eyes.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Are you coming to magcon tonight?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah but I only have general admission." I said smiling like crazy did he just call me beautiful?!

"Here take these." He said while handing me 2 VIP tickets.

"Wow! Thank you so much Matt!" I said staring at the tickets.

He started walking away but turned around and said "Oh I forgot, can I have your number?"

I nodded and he handed me his phone and I put in my number while he stood behind me watching me type. I could smell his cologne, he smelt amazing. I turned around quickly and gave him his phone smiling. He gave me a quick hug and walked back to his table. I looked over and saw all the boys they were staring at me then they all looked at Matt and said "Ooo go get it" I saw Matt blush and he whispered "shut up!" to them and they just smirked.