Chapter 4

In fifteen miniutes, Axel should be arriving to pick me up for our date tonight and I'm beyond scared, I'm absolutely terrified now. I don't want to go on this date any longer. Pacing back and forth across the hardwood floor of my bedroom, only dressed in my boxers.

There's a knock on the door and shakly I call out a 'Come in' to whom ever is on the other side.

Mama comes wandering inside and her face instantly drops from a smile to furrowed eyebrows and a frown. "Baby boy, why are you not dressed, Axel's going to be here in less than fifteen minutes."

She stops me in front of her by placing her hands on my shoulders, staring into my eyes and instant tears fall down my face as my body starts to shake. "I've changed my mind, I don't want to go on this date; I need to stay home and focus soley on Evenessence. I can't become mixed up with someone, no matter of fucking hot they are."

I meant to think the last part in my head but I word vomited since mama scowls at me for swearing before she pushes me onto my bed and wordlessly walks into my closet coming out two minutes later with a pair of bleached out ripped skinny jeans, a dark midnight blue v-necked long sleeve pullover shirt and a black pair of socks and Vans.

Mama places the clothes on the bed next to me, smirks at me, stating in a no nonsense tone, "Change since I know you've already showered. You are going on this date, end of discussion, you need a night out to yourself free of worry. Evenessence will be prefectly fine with us and you know it."

Mama smiles as she walks to the door, turns back with a smirk stating, "Breath Every, everything will be fine." With that she walks out the door, shutting it behind her.

Lett out a deep breath, I pull my socks on, then my jeans and then my shirt before slipping on my shoes before and walking out of my room to the living room. As I walk in mama and mummy look up at me and smile brightly and Ethan and Ezra snicker before continuing to play with Rachel and Evenessence.

"You look very handsome, darling," mummy says as her eyes become misty, which she quickly wipes away.

"You do look wonderful, baby boy," mama agrees with her wife while smiling brightly at me.

"Pa!" Evenessence squeals around his pacifier holding his arms up toward me. Bending down, I scoop him up into my arms with a soft gentle bounce as he lies his head on my chest, patting my chest.

There's three strong knocks on the door causing my breath to hitch. Mama smirks at me as she opens the door. "Hello," she says as she opens the door wider and allows Axel to enter the house.

"Hey Axel," I greet him as walk toward him with my baby boy, who notices the stranger and clutches my shirt tighter in one hand as his patting my chest with the other.

"Hi Every, you look very nice," he comments with a sexy smirk at the blush that instantly spreads across my cheeks.

Taking in Axel's apperance from his dark hair gelled to perfection, to his dark black button up shirt with the longs sleeves rolled to his elbows, his dark blue jeans and his black Converse shoes and a watch on his right wrist.

"You look very nice as well," I murmur slightly embarressed that my mum's are here along with my siblings and they all can witness my nerves.

Axel's attention focuses on Evenessence who is sucking his pacifier furiously while staring back at him with wide eyes. "Hello again Evenessene," he murmurs but loud enough for him to hear.

Once Evenessence realizes who Axel is he lets out a loud squeal and a giggle before his joy is lost momentarily when he thinks that he has to see the doctor today and he starts sobbing saying, "No doc, no doc!"