Natsuki Shinomiya (11)

NATSUKI SHINOMIYA:

Today was Valentine's Day: the day both of you have been waiting for. Natsuki spent hours upon hours looking for the perfect gift for you. It ranged from assorted sweets to a dozen roses to a big snuggly teddy bear. He arranged an evening date at a park on top of a hill which over looked a beautiful lake. 

This long awaited event has finally presented itself-- who would confess first?

At last, Natsuki arrived at the said meet up 5 minutes early to set up the scenery. He adjusted his glasses before placing the blanket, food basket, candles, and adornments upon the ground. He tried to keep his composure as he fixed himself up again before noticing a familiar silhouette-- all his composure flew out the window-- his heart began to race slightly before he called out to you. 

"Over here~!" A warm smile greeted you as you made your way to him and sat down. The aromatics that floated in the air were perfect.

As the evening passed, laughters were shared and smiles were exchanged. The blonde handed you several roses and a cute small teddy bear along with it which you accepted with glee.

It grew chilly and Natsuki placed his coat over you and lied down to look up at the twinkling stars. It grew silent and Natsuki fidgeted in his place and called out,

"Ne... " He paused and cleared his throat. "I- I- Uh-- I have something to tell you." 

Of course there was no doubt you have something to say to him to, but you let him speak first. 

"I- I love you...!" His face flushed red and he looked to you for approval. Before you even finish accepting his confession he hugged you and laughed with joy. 

"Yokatta~!" He couldn't help but hug you and plant small kisses on your forehead. He was so relieved and thrilled at your response. Once the bombardment of kisses was over, he huggled you and gazed at the stars. It seemed that they twinkled more so now than before. 

He wondered about all the wonderful places the two of you could go and the plenty smiles that lie ahead and in doing so, he smiled to himself and then rose from where he lied next to you. With one hand to the side of you for balance and the other caressed your cheek, he leaned in and just before the soft kiss, he whispered, "I love you..."

- END