Reunion

"Hi baby bro." Skylar said smirking beneath her mask. Teardrops rolled down his face, and lunged towards her and hugged her. "C'mon baby bro don't be like that."

"I can't help it. It's been so long Skylar." He said sobbing. She pats his head softly.

"Sorry you had to meet me like this. Kinda ruined the surprise huh." Skylar says chuckling. Joshua laughed before wiping his eyes. "Well let's go." 

"Where to?" He asked.

"I don't know. Where do you want to take me?" Skylar grabs her skateboard and can of spray paint. She slides the can into a holster for it at her hip.

"Oh! I should probably take you to meet my members. I kinda ran off." Skylar whacks him on his head. "OUCH!" He complained.

"Don't leave you're members without an explanation." She scolded. Joshua nodded as the two left the room. Skylar rolled her skateboard on the ground and hopped on it. Skylar started skateboarding down the hallway until they reached the reception area. 

"Hi Jeonghan. What are you doing here?" Joshua asked.

"Ooooh. He's the one you always get shipped with." Skylar said snickering under her mask. "Aw look your blushing."

Joshua shook his head and said. "Jeonghan meet Skylar, my older sister. Skylar meet Jeonghan my group member."

Skylar reached out and shook Jeonghan's hand. "Nice to meet you Jeonghan." She said perfectly in Korean. 

Meanwhile, Joshua's mouth was opening and closing rapidly. "Since when did you know Korean?!" He exploded.

"Since I knew I had to learn it to tease your members in front of you, baby bro." Skylar stated factually.

Joshua sighed rubbing his face. "Why did I know that would be the answer." He whined. "Can't you be nice to me for once."

"Awww, baby bro why would I do that?" Skylar teased.

Jeonghan was standing off to the side super confused. "Joshua, since when did you have a sister?"

"Since he was born." Skylar threw back snarkily, then putting an arm around Joshua's shoulders, her eyes glinting in amusement. "So baby bro show me the rest of these members of yours. They seem... interesting."