Skate Park

The trio was walking towards the Pledis building. Jeonghan and Skylar were both talking, while Joshua was blushing embarrassed.

"Stop it." Joshua whined at Skylar. Skylar ruffled Joshua's hair in answer, as he pouted. "Your mean."

A laugh erupted from Skylar. Her eyes narrowed at a destination. "Yo baby bro." Joshua hummed in response. "I'll be right back." Before Joshua could react Skylar leapt onto her skateboard and rode down a ramp into a skate park. 

Joshua grinned and ran over to watch, Jeonghan followed behind. "What is your sister doing?" He asked.

"Whenever she sees a skate park she absolutely has to skateboard there." Joshua said glancing at Jeonghan. "I haven't seen her skateboard in a while, so we are going to watch!" 

A bunch of boys were in the skate park as Skylar rolled up to them. 

"Hey girlie what are you doing here?" One of them asked.

Skylar let out a chuckle. "I'm here to skateboard dumbo. Now clear the way." 

The boys chuckled. "You heard the woman." Another one said. The boys climbed out of the pit to watch. "Watch her fail." One of them chuckled in earshot of the two Seventeen members. Jeonghan glanced over at Joshua who just rolled his eyes and focused back on Skylar. 

Skylar pushed off the ground, gaining momentum. She started going up ramps and doing simple jumps. Then she went up a bit ramp and flipped her board on the jump before landing. Skylar then went straight into the difficult jumps which she made look effortless.

Joshua was smiling at her. He hadn't seen Skylar in forever, he was really happy to see her again. After a while Skylar skated up to where Joshua and Jeonghan were.

"Okay, I'm ready to go."