Being Famous is Annoying- And Nice

After much debate the group of fourteen decided to go to a skate park and eat ice cream. This of course, was after close to 30 minutes of debate. Skylar found the boys of Seventeen rather entertaining and a smile was on her face for most of the day. 

When they finally arrived at the skate part and got their ice cream they sat down by the mini ramp. While the group talked amongst themselves, Skylar occasionally added her input, the female was more interested in watching some little girls trying to perform a heel flip on their own skateboards.

After yet another failure Skylar stood up grabbed her skateboard and jumped down riding the skateboard into the skate park. She ignored the calls coming her way and headed down to the kids. She offered a friendly wave to them.

After a quick introduction she started teaching the kids. After a mere ten minutes the first girl started to get the hang of it. After an hour they all could do it. 

One of the girls spoke to Skylar, "You kinda seem familiar." She said hesitantly.

Beneath the mask Skylar smiled softly and then proceeded to pull down her mask. All of the girls gasped in delight.

"You're Skylar Hong! The scarred skater!" The said girl exclaimed. Skylar made a name for herself as one of the best female skateboarders in the industry. The scar on her face allowed to to catch the nickname the scarred skater. She didn't really mind it that much.

A grin adorned Skylar's face. "Yep." She squatted down to the level of the girls. "Just keep practicing and you'll make it big. No doubt about it." She pulled her mask up, her eyes twinkling with mischief and waved then rode her skateboard to where Seventeen was.

After the interrogation session done by Seventeen Joshua walked Skylar back to the hotel was staying at.

Skylar hugged Joshua, then ruffled his hair, "Cya baby bro."

She walked into the apartment then flopped on the bed. Just as she was about to fall asleep, Skylar heard a chime on her phone.