let's talk about Jaiden...

I know, I know... why is this guy just keeps on getting more announcement??? But no... this Is not an announcement, but you need to know this...
We are talking about Jaiden...
1. Character: She is the most funniest, adorable and awesome person I've ever watched on YouTube (probably) she is also awkward and thats my thing, too... even though, she has a good amount of videos, including ari, obviously...
2. Her advice: She gives some good/bad advice for those who are beginners... don't believe me? Go check out her channel and go to about... you'll find it...
3: Her Ships: A lot of people like shipping one person with another, so there is fan art about Jaiden and Tony (Tonyvtoons)... Jaiden and James (theodd1sout)... it's really messy...
4. Her stories: She told a lot of things about her parents and her brother... and ari... of course... even about sports and... laziness, too
5. Her fanart: Before she had her YouTube full time channel, she, loved, Itscupquake videos... she loved her so much as a fan, she made a couple of fanarts and surprisingly, some of them were showed in her videos and then she loved the videogame, Minecraft, I don't remember much of it, but I'll update this when I find the full story...
Before we jump into the last detail, I just want to tell you this... in the internet, they're rules, the one we are talking about is the 34... if it exists, there is p*rn of it, no exceptions... which you already know where this is is leading to...
6. Fanart: She has a lot of fan art, but do you know the word...ummm... p*rn??? Yeah, that one... now you must be thinking: "he is a liar, there's no way there is p*rn of her" well, sadly my friend, its true, the only way I can proof to you that this is real............. go to Google, in the search bar put, "Jaiden Animations and the word I don't want to say again, I can't show it to you because WATTPAD may be very angry about this, so yeah, I'm totally willing to not show you this images, if you want to see them..... well, you sir have issue problems in your mind... well, honestly I don't think you want to see them, but if you do, do it at your own risk...
Well, so that's all you need to know about, sorry about the last one... (there is even p*rn about James and Jaiden, you know what, I'll stop!!!)
So, yeah... I mean, this is necessary information about her

GOOD~BYE!!!

Are they any cookies I can eat???