QNA!!!

TheNextIntruder296: Hey guys, thanks for checking this story and... OMG!!!... 75 Reads!!!! I know that it's only 75, but it's amazing!!! So I wanna make a Announcement that you guys can ask all your questions and I'm talking about a qna... Obviously.... Let Me Explain Studios, SOMETHINGELSEYT, ITS ALEX CLARK, THEODD1SOUT and Jaiden Animations will be answering all your questions so...yeah!!!!!! And a special thank you for galaxydemonwolf for checking out this story, and for anybody random who's READING THIS, check her out, she's amazing!!!!! BTW, THE QNA WILL BE LAUNCHED BY TOMORROW!!! Get your questions ready!!!....
And I wanna tell a lot of stuff...
1. I'm sorry if I was gone for a long time, its that I got a lot work from school and I've been busy doing it and playing fortnite, too (I'm bad and that's the reason why I've never got a victory royale in solo, duos or squads)
2. I've recently gone to a FieldTrip on School and I went to 4 different places... with some money to buy my own lunch... which was McDonald's...
3. I've been thinking of how will the next Chapter be, but yeah.... I'm thinking of getting rid of Venom, if venom is like the funniest alien you've seen in the story, then write in the comments that you don't want me to get rid of him...
4. I've been watching some YouTube videos, specially James x Jaiden fan fiction to think at least about what the next Chapter should be...
5. I know that I have free time to do whatever I want, but I waste my whole entire time watching YouTube videos...
6. Even though this is not necessary, I just want to put it in... I had a fight with my best friend, (what best friends do, am I right?)
7. It's only a matter of time, because I have YouTube and School at the same so, maybe I will not have a lot of time to do a Chapter but don't worry...
And I think that's all for now... don't forget to leave your questions down the comments and as always

GOOD BYE!!!!!!!