Chapter 21: This is not the end... this is the beginning...

5 years later...
Bryan: Well... this has been... pretty good... but, I think it's time... to make my own life right now...

Jaiden: Bryan...
Bryan: Yes mom?
Jaiden: I just want to say that I love you no matter what...
Bryan: me too, mom... I'll be save...
Jaiden: I hope so... tomorrow, you're leaving and I can't... *tears start coming out*
Richard *Bryan's new little brother*: Mommy...
Jaiden: Yes, sweet heart?
Richard: Why is brother living?
Jaiden: He's gotta live his life... and... it's sad...
Richard: Well, ima go play with my toys...
Jaiden: Ok... do what you gotta do...
Bryan: mom...it's okay... I'll be with you... no matter what... *hugs her*
Jaiden: I just can't...
Bryan: Mom... I know dad's not here anymore, but he still loves you and always be by your side, he loves you... I know it hurts so bad... but you gotta get through it... okay???
Jaiden: Fine... let's go and eat...
Bryan: Lets go... remember those tickles you always gave me when I was little *tickling Jaiden*
Jaiden: Yes... *starts laughing* so this is what it feels for you... *laughs even more*
Bryan: I knew your laughs would bring happens back to live...
Jaiden: I guess so...

The Next Day...

Andrew: Hey, man how are you??? You ready to go???
Bryan: Yeah... but wait a second... *goes up to Jaiden* mom... I want to say that... thank you for everything you've done, I will miss you... so much... hey, Richard!
Richard: Yeah???
Bryan: Come here... *hugs him* I'll miss you so much...
Jaiden: be careful... be whatever you want to be...
Richard: I'll miss you so much, brother...
Bryan: Me too, buddy... see you... *before he gets into... takes the last glance... to see his dad and his friends waving goodbye, but it's a vision* Thanks so much, guys... *gets in the car and goes*

THE END...
Hi... umm... I know it's Such a sad chapter, but we all gotta begin somewhere... now, I hope you thanks your parents before leaving...
I hope you enjoyed this book, it's the most viewed book I've made and yeah...
Like the chapter says: "this is not the end... this just the beginning"
SEE you all...not later... now tomorrow (probably)... soon...