My life!

Hey guys... WE JUST HIT 1.01K VIEWS OMG I CANNOT BEILIVE THIS!! THIS THE BEST THING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!

so in order of what I said, I'm going to tell my story so we can know each other better!! Let's go...

The year was 2005, December 23, when I was born!

I lived with 3 sisters, named Laury, Roxanette and Ali!! (They're older tho)

I lived with my amazing parents, I was really a quiet kid. I did stuff, but you know...

Until... My parents divorced... I was crying a lot... I missed my dad..

I lived there until we moved to a apartment. And mom met David, my stepdad.

He's super-smart! And he's two daughters, Nathalie and Yari.

When we decided to move to where they were from.. Canovanas!

It was a really long drive from where I was.

Then, since the school I was was very far from where I was, we had to go from canovanas to cayey... long and exhausting drive. We had to do this for a looong time. Until I was moved to a school closer to where I was.

I went there in 2015, i made friends with Christopher, my best bud!

We've been friends for a long time... Until.... he left the school in 8th grade.. it's super sad..

But, I still study in that school, met some new friends and everything!

Until I found out about WATTPAD on 6th grade and 7th grade.

I met GALAXYDEMONWOLF. Check her out, she's really cool!

Now I live with my mom.. and.. about my dad..

I stay at his house on weekends, but he started a new job, so we might not see each other for like, 4 OR 3 weeks!! I wish I'd lived with him. But I'm good!!!

And yeah!! I would tell this would be the end... but this means were just getting started!!

Thank you for your support and all!!!
See you guys later!!