Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Anastasia's POV:

I was already sitting on the chair drinking my chocolate cereal drink looking at the kids as they were eating their breakfast.

"Anas-big sis..." , I heard snapping out of my daze as I looked down at me seeing Felix. He's 5 years old.

"Hm? What seems to be the problem?" , I asked softly as I leaned down at him smiling and placing my cup down to the table.

He seems to nervous at asking me because he was fidgeting. A LOT.

I giggled at his cuteness as I kissed his forehead and smiled at him asked again softly , "Now what's wrong Felix?"

He looked up at me and asked , "Are not hwurt anymore?".

I smiled at him sadly and hugged him , "Yes. Anas-big sis is not 'hurt' anymore. So don't worry! Shall we play after I wash the dishes?" , I asked him smiling.

It seems like the other kids heard me because right now I was ambushed with a big hug from the kids.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!"

I heard them shout happily as I chuckled and hugged back then put them down gently smiling at them , "Kay! It's all settled then? After I wash dishes let's play!" ,I exclaimed while they nodded and began on going upstairs getting whatever they want.

I giggled then proceeded on getting the plates together properly and carefully not to break anything.

"What an energetic kids you have there."

I heard a deep British voice.

I quickly snapped my head up looking around seeing no one as I slowly put the dishes on the sink opening the faucet.

'Oookkaaayyy....... Maybe it was just my imagination! He he...that's all!'

I thought as I began on scrubbing the dishes carefully with the sponge.

"Oh no dear. It's not your 'imagination'"

There it is again!

I closed the faucet and turned around looking around , "WHOS THERE!?!?"

Silence...

I turned around again and opened the faucet washing the soap off the dishes and putting them to their places carefully.

I washed my hands clean and grabbed a towel drying them up.

"What beautiful eyes you have , dear."

I quickly turned around meeting golden orbs. I gasped , "Who are you??" , as I backed away completely shocked seeing a guy with black hair , golden orbs , and a black cloak? Or whatever it is...

"Oh... You know me. Every children in the world knows me. Why? Because they fear..."

"The Boogeyman?" , I continued for him as I made a confused face.

He laughed then looked at me. His golden orbs looking at my emerald ones , "Yes....I am the Boogeyman....also know as Pitch Black."

Then he disappeared in front of me.

I walked forwards looking around only feeling a warm breath behind me , "So your name is Anastasia...?"

I squeaked and turned around walking away from him , stuttering , "U-uh.....y-y-yeah.... Anastasia Joane.....what o-of it?"

Pitch chuckled and ran his hand through his black spiky hair , "Oh nothing.... You did great defeating my nightmares into the little girl's dream last night.." , then he disappeared again.