Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Anastasia's POV:

"Kheila! Kevin! That's dangerous!!!" , I exclaimed as I quickly embraced them passing by Pitch who I heard sighed.

Yep.

Right now I'm here at the daycare.

I got discharged by the hospital yesterday morning.

And here I am!

But there's a difference for today's routine.

I'm acting the whole month-- Oh scratch that I mean MY WHOLE LIFE that I can't see Pitch.

And yes , it's hell for him.

But he was the one who said : "your going to ignore me? The Nightmare King?? Okay! Go on!

Let it be 'Hell' for me. Pft!"

And he's wish got granted by very own me.

"Anas-bwig sis! Mr. Boodeyman is wight behind you!" , Kheila said as Kevin nodded smiling.

I bit my lower lip and sighed sadly smiling at them sadly also saying , "Where? Too bad I can't 'see' him."

They both pouted and patted my head saying 'Too bad"

I giggled at that and carried them onto me smiling , "Want to play outside? It's going to be Easter soon!"

Their faces got light and nodded happily as they cheered and got down readying their clothes.

I giggled again softly and looked around seeing the toys messed on the floor , " Hm....those kids sure know how to play hard , huh?"

"Yes they do what'd you expect? They are children." , I heard Pitch say mockingly.

I ignored him and straightened my baby blue apron and started to pick up the toys quickly continuing on hearing Pitch's smooth sigh , low voice and when I turn around I'll see his charming smile.

I gulped and tried myself not to blush and picked up the last toy putting it on the red basket and went to the other side and pass by Pitch who just sighed. Again.

And yes , I can't pass through him because I still BELIEVE in him.

I don't know why but.....

Somehow , deep within me says that I should keep on believing in him because there's a future for us.

But no matter.

I shook the thought away and sighed irritated as I set the red basket inside the closet hearing him talk again.

"I know you can hear and see me Anastasia. Stop ignoring me just because of yesterday's past events. It's not funny anymore." , he said quite sternly.

Okay.

Scratch it.

I quickly removed the baby blue apron and hang it on the closet as I straightened my light red dress that went up my knee.

I went on the shoes shelf and got my red doll shoes which has a white dots design.

I bit my lower and felt a lite impact on my legs , "Woah!" , I reacted.

"Anas-bwig sis! lesh go!" , I heard Kheila behind say as I look down and almost had blood loss because of their cute outfits.

They're wearing a squirrel outfit with a matching acorn little sidebag.

'kYAAAAAAAAA!!! SO ADORABLE!!!'

I mentally squealed as I was now blushing because of their cuteness.

"Okay okay! Let's go!" , I giggled as I grabbed their hands onto mine and went outside feeling a deep gaze behind me.

Please be not Pitch. Please be not Pitch. Please be not Pitch----!

"Hey Anastasia!"

I turn around and smiled in relief seeing Jack and......?

"Um...hi Jack and......? Mr......." , I paused as I saw a 7-foot rabbit with quite stunning features.

"Eastwer Boni!!!" , both Kheila and Kevin squealed as they went in the forest and followed the two guardians but the Easter Bunny stopped on his tracks and somewhat nervously looked back at me and said...

"u-umm.....You can just call me Bunnymund , mate." , he said in his Australian accent and went along with the kids.

He he he! His blush is so obvious.

I giggled and walked behind them seeing the beauty of the forest.

Gosh...

Nature can be sl beautiful , right?

Somehow I'm thinking that I'll suggest to be burie---

"Say Anastasia!" , Jack cuts me in as I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him smiling.

"Yeah??" , I answered.

He smiles then scratches the back of his neck getting quite nervous , "Have you been seeing.....Pitch lately?" he asked.

Oh Glob no....

I gulped and fidgeted a little and then quickly looked around seeing no Pitch.

I sighed in relief and bit my lower lip explaining to him the whole situation I'm into right now.

He finally understands me and nods his head ageeing but then said something.

"But you know , MiM never lies to us guardians. Be it good or bad guardian , he always tells us of what lies ahead in our future and of what is our fate so , I mean , I think you've gotta believe Pitch. Despite also for the fact that you........"

I pouted and nodded hesitantly , "B-but.....I know his not lying...Jack..." , I said honestly.

Yes.

I now Pitch isn't lying because I can tell by his eyes that his serious about our fate.

He looks at me shocked and confused , "Then why'd you want to ignore him?!?!" , he asked hysterically.

I looked towards me seeing Kheila and Kevin playing with Bunnymund happily.

I sighed contented and smiled sadly , "Because.....it's for his own good. And when I ignore him he'll give up on about our fate and forget about me. I dont want him to get hurt." , I said softly to him.

Jack looks at me confused but also serious as he asked me a question which I had to really answer honestly.

"You dont want him to get hurt from what Anastasia?"

I sighed and stopped looking at the three and looked at Jack with soft eyes and with my smile saying.........

"I have a weak heart Jack."

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXoXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXoXOXOXOXOXOXOXoXO

XOXO

CHAPTER 8 IS DONE GUYS!!!

CHAPTER 9 IS UP NEXT!

DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT OR WHAT!?!?

PLEASE KEEP ON SUPPORTING MY STORY!!!

AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOooOoOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!