Chapter 13

"GET HER TO A HUMAN HOSPITAL , MATE! NOW!"

The Australian accent of Bunnymund screamed at the top of his lungs as he cried while carrying a pale and limp body of Anastasia.

"P...... P--Pitch......!"

Anastasia called out in her hoarse voice as she tried to open her eyes and was clutching her chest tightly because of the immense pain in her heart.

Bunnymund looks at Anastasia with unshed tears and caressed her cheeks ever so softly as his voice trembled , "I....I'm sorry Anastasia , love......but....but he won't come for now.....o-okay..?"

And with that , Anastasia cried yet again clutching her chest more and gasping for air , "N.........no....! P-plea......se.....! "

Jack flew right beside Bunnymund as he too was crying just by looking at Anastasia's pained looking face and limp body.

"A-Anastasia I want you to look at me...! L-L-Look at me!" , Jack shouted as he got Anastasia's trembling cold hands gently and looked at her now almost lifeless eyes which were fighting to adjust.

Anastasia slowly looks at his eyes and made a broken smile , "T-Tell......Pi......tch...that........I........I.......lo...."

~~~ FLASHBACK~~~

Anastasia was happily playing with Kheila and Kevin outside the playground because it was the first day of spring.

"Anas-bwig sis wook at this leaf!" , Kheila said cutely as she showed a yellow leaf to Anastasia.

Anastasia smiled at her and put her hands together happily , "Wow! That leaf looks great Kheila! Want us to put it on a frame in the daycare?"

Kheila's eyes sparkled in excitement and hugged Anastasia squealing , "EEEEP YES YES YES~~~!"

'Waahh.....so cute~~~!' , Anastasia thought happily as she carefully placed Kheila on the ground and got the leaf to her.

"Well , well. What do we have here , Hm?"

A deep gruff Australian accent voice said behind Anastasia.

Rolling her eyes to herself , Anastasia sighs and said turning around with her hands on her hips and looking up , "Hello to you too Bunnymund."

Bunnymund chuckled and secretively blushed to himself as he scratched e furry back of his neck and said , "Heya Anastasia."

Anastasia smiled to him and nod her head to him as she turns around and smiled at the scene before her , 'Well I guess he's here also....'

"Ah! Kevin , that one's much more better!" , Pitch said as he pointed his index finger towards a strange looking leaf as he smiles.

Anastasia smirks and said while walking slowly towards them with Bunnymund behind her , "I think that leaf looks strange not 'better'."

Pitch slowly stands up and smirks looking down at Anastasia and kissing her forehead , "Hello , love."

Anastasia smiled to him and replied , "Hi there , Pitch."

"Heh. And you dare challenge me? That leaf may look strange but it also looks unique in some way." , Pitch said mockingly.

While Anastasia just giggled and changed the topic while looking at the kids play , "Been busy with your guardian work , I guess?"

Pitch was about to speak until Bunnymund spoke , "Yeah I can guess. Busy in putting FEAR and NIGHTMARES to the kids."

Pitch just scowled and growled to himself controlling himself.