Chapter 7: A vigilante on the rise. His name is Aura Knight!

Ohashi school girl's point of view.

Friday, October 7, 20XX

Location: Back streets.

Time: Late night.

I was walking home from my side job at a convenience store by being requested by my manager to work a little extra late. It wasn't a problem for me because my home is close to where I worked. The time was ten o'clock at night as it was a fifteen minute walk from home to work each time. So, I didn't worry much. I was about to go passed an alley, until some men pulled me in!

Thug 1: Hey there little lady.

Thug 2: Where do you think you're going this time of night?

I was frightened, afraid by what's happening.

Female Student: I just want to go home... Please...

The three thugs laugh at my predicament as one of them slaps my on the face hard. The pain stings as it leaves a mark on my cheek. I began to cry feeling afraid that I was in this mess.

Thug 2: So, what should we do about her huh?

Thug 3: Seems to have a job considering some students work late at night. She might have some money on her.

Thug 1: Think bigger you idiots,we could have some "fun" if you know what I mean?

The thugs looked at each other as they each understand what their friend meant by that. I was scared at what was going to happen with me

Female Student: No... stay back... Someone...! Help...!

Thug 1: Ah, shut it. Who's going to help around here?

To answer his question, someone answers him.

???: Guess that would be me then, correct?

A voice was heard as we all looked up and saw a person on the roof top. The voice sounded like a man as his figure being shown in the in front of the moon as what appeared to be a scarf being blown in the wind. He had his arms crossed with a hood up over his head. He could be seen wearing a trench coat.

(Insert Kirihirake! GracieStar here)

Thug 2: What the-? Who the hell are you buster?!

The man up top looks at the thug. He then unfolds his arms and points towards the thugs as if giving a glare down at them.

???: I'm only going to tell you this once... Either beat it, or face what's coming to you. If you don't leave the girl alone right now, you'll regret it.

The thugs look at the male above as they began to laugh at his words.

Thug 3: You? You think you can take the three of us on? You got to come down here in order to do that pal!

???: That... can be arranged.

We all look at the person as they do a slight jump off the roof top. The four of us each had a shocked look seeing that he seems crazy on jumping as he did a flip in the air on the way down. Though to our surprise, he lands in a crouched position and stood right back up like it was nothing to him. The thugs looked at each other as if thinking, "What the hell did we just see?" To be honest, I was thinking the same also.