Chapter 12: Preparations and time away. Encounter of strange dreams and shadows.

Third person view.

Saturday, November 5, 20XX

Location: Shack.

Time Afternoon.

The forest. A place of quiet and peaceful tranquility. A good place to be able to get away from any trouble of city life and from the noise it would bring. Unless... You're the (L/n) family and you were doing something else rather than being quiet and relaxed more... In front of a wooden shack. Mr. (L/n), Abby and Emma were watching Iris and (F/n), as they were facing each other. With some quick movement, Iris had closed the distance between her and (F/n) as she did a thrust punch to (F/n)'s chest to knock him back a few feet and onto his back.

Iris: DOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!! What part of dodging the attacks do you not get you little shrimp?!

(F/n): Yelling "dodge" isn't gonna make me learn fast on how to move out of the way of attacks lady!!

Iris: You sure? 'Cause that's how my son learned how to dodge attacks.

(F/n) had a shocked expression, while Emma, Mr. (L/n) and Abby slightly sweat-dropped at what they were seeing. (F/n) got mad and began to yell and point at Iris accusingly.

(F/n): What kind of sadistic mother are you to beat up your kid like that?! Who in the hell does that anyway?!

Iris pointed to herself as she became mad at (F/n)'s words. Mr. (L/n) and Emma both had a deadpanned look on their faces at (F/n)'s words. As if being in sync, both of them facepalmed.

Emma: On a scale of one to ten...?

Mr. (L/n): A ten.

Emma: Oh boy...

As Iris got closer to (F/n), he began to freak out with the mad look on Iris's face. It sent chills down (F/n)'s spine

(F/n): H-Hey...! I was just joking! You're a loving mother to my best friend who deserves her respect!

Seeing Iris come closer to him still, meant it didn't work. (F/n) began to freak out more.

(F/n): Please don't hurt me! I'm fragile!

When Iris got close enough, (F/n)'s punishment finally began as he yelled. Filling the sky with a girly scream.

(F/n) owned count: *Ding* 1

(Insert To the beginning by Kalafina)

Location: Forest.

For some time, the others have been training in the woods during the week to gain some experience. While Iris was giving (F/n) some... training... (Y/n) and the CPUs were hiking through the woods. (Y/n) takes a deep breath. Breathing in the fresh air the forest had to offer. The clothes they had on were the clothes they came to Earth with after Dionix's base was about to explode. It had been a few days since recovering, but (Y/n) felt like he was back to his normal self.

(Y/n): Aaaaahhhh... You smell that? Fresh air and peaceful nature. Nothing better than seeing the great outdoors.

Noire and Blanc seemed to be happy to do something like this. For Neptune and Vert though, it was a different story.

Vert: When I thought we were gonna have some fun out here, I thought I could enjoy it with Abby. Except I'm currently having to be separated from her...

Neptune: Not only that, but we couldn't bring any games with us, except the ones that are portable... But we left those at the shack! Why couldn't you let me bring it while we hiked (Y/n)...?