Chapter 9: Ohashi High Festival! Let's have some fun! - Part 1.

Noire's point of view.

Monday, October 17, 20XX

Location: (L/n) Residence.

Time: Late at night.

I wake up very tired as I was currently at a table in the kitchen. It was somewhat dark as most of the lights were out. Turning on a small light, I illuminate the table I was sitting at. I had just finished working on the dress I was going to use for the pageant as it brought a smile to my face. Checking it one last time, I made sure there wasn't any mistakes made while making the dress. After checking the dress, I folded it up and put it away somewhere safe with a smile on my face.

Noire: (Thoughts) This dress is sure to win the pageant. I just hope (Y/n) likes it~

(Insert Kirihirake! GracieStar here)

After packing the dress somewhere safe, I head into the living room, but I find that the comfy chair has been taken by Neptune. Neptune had a look of enjoyment as it looked like she was having a dream.

Neptune: Puddings great~... Feed me more (Y/n)~...

I sighed knowing that Neptune would be dreaming about pudding... It is her, after all. On top of that, dreaming of (Y/n) feeding her pudding. That has to be something of a dream come true for Neptune... I look to see Vert and Blanc were sharing the couch. With those two being there, that meant the last spot was the hard chair that we hated to sleep on...

Noire: (Thoughts) Ugh... I knew I shouldn't have fallen asleep at the table... And with tomorrow being the festival at the school... If I don't want to sleep here... Then where...?

As I was thinking, a thought came to my head. I went up stairs and was standing in front of the door that led to (Y/n)'s room. I had a blush on my cheeks, feeling nervous about going in, getting on (Y/n)'s bed and sleep next to (Y/n) himself. I reach my hand out slowly, turn the doorknob and open the door. I slowly peek my head into (Y/n)'s room and see (Y/n) is still asleep on his bed. I quietly sneaked over to (Y/n)'s bed and checked to see if he was really asleep. Seeing his eyes are closed, I carefully get under the covers of the bed and lie down next to (Y/n). I shift my body somewhat to get used to the feeling of the bed. When I had just gotten comfortable enough I realize I had woken (Y/n) up.

(Y/n): *Yawns* H-Huh...? Noire...? What are you doing up this late...?

I blush hard somewhat as I was caught before I could even rest first. I can feel (Y/n) wants an explanation and I sighed knowing I couldn't escape now. Though, I fibbed a little as (Y/n) doesn't know about the dress I was making. I had the others in the house keep what I was making a secret so (Y/n) wouldn't see.

Noire: I had fallen asleep at the table doing some last minute studies. The others had decided without me on the sleeping arrangement and was stuck with the bad chair... Since it's really late... I don't think I would have gotten any sleep on that chair...

(Y/n) looked at me and nodded his head at what I say. Probably feels disoriented from being woken up like how he did.

(Y/n): Well... I hope you sleep well tonight... *yawns* Goodnight Noire...

I watch (Y/n) close his eyes as he tries to get comfortable again. After a minute goes by, it seems (Y/n) had fallen asleep quite fast. He must have been that tired from all what he does including the job at Jonny's. I look at (Y/n)'s face as he seemed to have a smile on his face this time. Probably dreaming of something nice I think. Though, this gives me an idea considering (Y/n)'s defenseless at the moment. Guiding my hand, I hover it above (Y/n) with my index finger extended and begin poking at his cheeks. (Y/n)'s shifts from each touch as I felt some delight in messing with him. From the times I would get embarrassed and that time where he scared me at the park.