Chapter xv.v : Chorum

NATHAN

4 DAYS EARLIER

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. “Shit. Man, I have to get the hell outta here.” I can’t believe. I just can’t believe. I. JUST. CAN’T. BELIEVE. She’s here! Of all the places! SHE IS HERE. Akane is here!

“Where are you going?” shouted by Emerald, one of my childhood friend, sticking his ass with me for my whole life while running towards Akane.

“I just saw the girl of my life!” I shout back, “No, I mean. I just saw my wife!!!” That would be more suitable. My wife.  Emerald grins and salutes to me as if wishing me a good luck.

I run in the field of the grass, feeling the cold sweat dripping out of my head and the breeze of the wind touching my skin till I catch up to Akane, and I yell her name, she doesn’t respond. Why this girl should be stubborn as she is? And I yell again.

“AKANEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!” then she look back at me, blushing. Oh, I miss those eyes full of angers, those cheeks full of blushes, those lips full of sweetness and her, I miss her. I definitely miss her. I miss touching her, I miss staring at her, I miss hugging her, I miss kissing her and I miss loving her. I still do, I do love her and I will love her.

She is walking at me, furious on what I did, who is the only person that is capable on teasing and on the other hand showing his affection while seeking attention –Yes, that’s me. As she walks at me, I can’t resist staring on her, her beauty really never fades, I am still in love. In love on her.

“Don’t you ever yell my name like that!” pointing her finger on me while trying to admire his face. She really as pretty as ever – or better.

“AKANEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DOOOOO YOUUUUU LOVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEE???!!!” I yell again, her eyes got big and she let her books on her other hand to fall on the field just to try to cover my mouth. God, I love her hands touching my face, my mouth. And in a snap of my fingers, thoughts showers my brain of questions ‘Why doesn’t my love fade?’, ‘Why do I still like her even she gave up?’ and ‘Why do I still trying to enter on her life?’ and I only got one answer to those questions. I just simply accept and love for what she is. And I smile staring at her face while struggling to cover my mouth.

I am really in love, do I?

“Nathan Blake Pain, I said stop!” She is literally angry now. She’s trying to punch me at my biceps. Shit, this really bring back our memories, the way I tease her because she is too cute when she get angry, the way she reacts on every crazy little things that I did because those reactions makes me grins or maybe smiles like a fool?, I just miss this girl, my wife. Can we go back in the past and let’s continue what we had?

“And what will you do if I won’t stop? Kiss me?” Looking at her like a kid, fooling around, while hiding my hands at the back of my body. “Nothing.” She mutters, looking away on the stares of my eyes.

“Pristine, you will do nothing?” Amazed by her answer while grinning at her because I know what she is feeling right now. Total embarrassment.

“Don’t call me Pristine, I am not Pristine.” She said and followed by a whisper “here.”

“You still doesn’t answer my question.” I said, while looking at her and noticing her hairpin, it is a blue butterfly, the gift that I gave on her while I am on the process of courting her. She still loves me?

“I already did, I said ‘Nothing’.” She emphasizes nothing with her two hands like quoting it.

“Do I have to repeat my question again, you little pretty stubborn wifey?” I grin at her, and giving her a teasing stares. Then I shout. Again.