Great day

Tord pov

The school went bye real fast then I went home and my fathers were surprised that I was smiling they know I never smile it's so rare that my dad started to cry that I finally am smiling after what has happen over the few years befor coming here. "Why are you smiling so much Tord" " it's just that I finally found friends" really what are there names""the tallest one is named Matt, then there another one named edd, the the last one is named Tom" i started to blush just thinking about Tom I barely met him and I already like him. " oh my god Paul come here Tord finally found a lover" oh no they started to tell me the story of when the they first met each other. Soon I left and went to room and was just thinking about Tom. Dame it i really am in love. 

Tom pov

Dame it that new kid really made me flustered but don't get me wrong he is really cute and hot. Stop it brain I barely met him I can't already love him. I got in my house and the first thing I saw was my dogs my little chihuahua named E.V then I have my big Belgian shepherd named max. They started jumping on me and I feel when max jump on me I got up and went to the kitchen I saw a paper on the counter from my older sister that staying with 'Tom I'm going out for a bit there food in the fridge if you want anything just warm it up on the microwave sincerely the best sister in the world Crystal.i chuckle for a bit then I went and grab me a burrito and went upstairs.

......................................

Sorry that it's really short but I have nothing really for the story I really need help plz give me something to put in this story thank you bye guys