The beginning of hell

Tom POV

I went into the class and went all the way to the corner of the room I was drawing on my notebook in till my teacher yelled out my name "Thomas can you help the new student look around the school"I look up and saw the new kid. He is so hot and I can see that he has muscle my face instantly went red."yes ma'am""okay Tord follow him he's going to show you around"."okay thank you ma'am" he has such a sexy voice my face probably looks like a red strawberry.

Tord POV 

After a while of walking around the school he turned around "okay that's all of the school do you have any questions about anything" "umm no I'm good thanks any way what period is this" "it's lunch so umm yegh bye" the small boy walk away from me but all I could really see ways his thick ass and his cute little face. Okay get your brain out of the fucking clouds. I stared to walk to the cafeteria and when I got there I saw him on a table with to other people I walk up to them and sit on the table. "Hey can I sit here with u guys" of course are you new" the kid with green hoodie said to me "yegh this is my first day" oh welcome back new kid" said the small bean."well we should  introduce  Are self I'm edd the one next to me is Matt and the small blueberry over ther is Tom and you" I'm Tord" the ringed and we all left this was a great beginning I guess.

.......

How do you guys like it also give me some ideas plz