Good morning my love

Tom pov

I woke up and felt something warm next to me. I started to curl up next to it Intill I remember everything from yesterday. I blush so hard but I smiled when I was hugging Tord. After a while Tord woke and and did the same thing I did when I woke up but he kissed me on the lips. When he kissed me my whole body was lit up with happiness and excitement and he knew I was a wake."good morning tommy how was your sleep.""it was nice but I want breakfast" Tord chuckled at my small comment and pick me up bridal still and took me down stairs."so my parents aren't here any more and I don't know how to cook so you just want to go and get breakfast." "No it's okay I can cook." I got out of his arms and look threw the draws and refrigerate to see what I could make. I soon got out eggs,bacon,strawberry,blueberries,and pancakes mix. I started to cook the eggs and bacon and while that was cooking I started to make 2 bowls of pancake mix filled with strawberries and the other blueberries. When I finshed making breakfast I put everything away and clean up my small mess. Then I went and set up the table."Okay do you want strawberries pancakes or do you want blueberry pancakes" "I'll take both if you don't mind" I hand him the plate and we started to chat while we ate breakfast. After we finshed breakfast I put the plates and utensils away in the sink I went up to Tord on the couch and sat his lap."wtf Tom I'm trying to whatch my movie" "hey I'm bored and you have to repay me I saved you from being hungry and wasting your money" "okay fine"

Tord's pov

After we both settled down and watch a few movies I started to bit on his neck. When I got to his sweet spot he moan. After a while of playing with him he turned around and slap me and went up my bedroom blushing like there's no tomorrow and let me say it was totally worth it.