Another day

Tom POV 

Soon after eating and playing with my dogs my older sister came home."how was your day"it was fine I met someone new today" the instant I said that I started to blush a dark red on my face. " oh dose my little brother have a crush" no he just  barely came to the school"omg it's love at first sight or what ever is it" I guess but come on sis how do you think going to date me?"tons of people. Look you have great body and your smart and nice and no one who can see that deserves your love got it." Got it" well good night little bro I have work early in the morning"good night" after my sister left I went my bedroom and went straight to bed of course with the comfort of my puppies.

Tord POV

After my father found out I just to my bedroom but of course they ran to my door and stated to yell at me to open the door. I soon open the door but I regret it."okay we made a plane for you we want you to bring your friend over to dinner so we can meet him and see if he is a good match for you okay"no dad I just barely met him I can't just him to come my home I'm a stranger "oh my boy no your not it's called love at first sight and you have done it. I can't beleve my boy growing up so fast."okay dad I'll try but I can't promis he will come." Okay son good night" good night dad" as soon as they left I went to bed. Well tomorrow is going to be the day I make foul out of my self.

Time skip still Tord's pov

I woke up and walk to school when I went through the gates I saw Tom and his little gang. I walk up to them and they finally saw me. We started to introduce ore about each other then we did yesterday. Soon the bell rang and went to are respectful class.

€€£€¥£¥€¥£¥££

I'm sorry if I change the story a bit but I need some help on making this book can any one help me plz.