This is getting really scary

I finish my homework and start to help my mom with dinner. Tonight were having chicken baked potatoes and broccoli. I make the broccoli because it's one of the only things I can make. (I'm only 14, I know how to make enough that will keep me and Grace alive when my parents are gone.) "I didn't see you this morning, how did you sleep?" she asks. "Fine." I don't tell her about the dream I had, I mean it's just a dream... right. "That's good, how was school?" "Good", again I don't tell her about the calls and texts. When dinners ready I set the table and call my dad and sister to the table. We have are regular dinner conversations. Dad talks about work, mom talks about gossip she heard at the store, and Grace talks about how some kid stole her Crayon. I stay pretty quiet, jumping in to say "wow really" or "that's cool" or "you'll get another Crayon tomorrow". We're about 10 minutes into dinner and my phone rings. "Mia no phones at the dinner table",my dad says. "Right sorry". As I put my phone down on the counter I realized there was a voice mail, no caller ID.

I finish my dinner and head upstairs to my room. As soon as the door is shut I grab my phone an listen to the message. ~Jason doesn't like you, he likes me, why would he like someone who's afraid of hoodies~ Okay now this is getting really weird. I have no idea what's going on. I don't give my number to people I don't know, the only people that know I like Jason are Emily and Hannah, and I didn't tell anybody about that dream. Plus I don't know why anyone would pull this sick prank.

After I give up trying to figure out who would do this, I decide to go to bed. I put on a pair of Sophi shorts and an old t-shirt. When I shut my eyes I see the man in black again. I quickly open my eyes and sit up. "Your being crazy", I tell myself. I shake the thought out of my head and fall asleep.