Of Course

AN:HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS HAVING SOME SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK THEN I JUST NEVER WROTE BUT IM BACK SO ENJOY!:)
----------------------------------------------
When my mom leaves my room I can tell she doesn't believe what I'm saying. I hear her talking to the girls and I know I'm gonna get another fake apology (that's what sisters do to not get grounded). After about five minutes my theory is proved. Two hands knocking on my door. "Go away!" Apparently they don't get how pissed I am because they come barging in. (I really have to start locking my door.) "We're really sorry Mia, we didn't know you would get so upset." "How did you even do it, the texts, the calls?" "We didn't call you at all." They look confused. "Then who'd you tell?" Still confusion. After two minutes of them just starting, Lily fesses up. "Well Grace told me she heard you talking in your sleep before she woke you up the other day." Of course I was talking in my sleep. "And we were laughing on the bus way to school." Moment of silence. "And my cousin went to school late so she kinda over heard us" Of course! Why didn't I think of this, the little brats. Lily's cousin lives with her and she just so happens to hate me for some unknown reason. It was probably her this whole time using two 8 year olds as her source...pathetic. "Ugh whatever you're forgiven, just get out." As soon as they leave I text Hannah to get her number, by her I mean Rachel fricken Howard, aka Lily's cousin.