The little brats

AN:HEY GUYS SO FOR SOME REASON THE LAST COUPLE SENTENCES OF CHAPTER 6 DIDNT UPLOADa SO YOU GO READ THEM.
----------------------------------------------Usually when I wake up I check my phone right away. Today I didn't....for obvious reasons. Instead I got up, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I find my mom sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the paper. "Good morning beautiful." I'm guessing by the tone of her voice I'm not looking to hot. I start to eat breakfast and Grace comes be bopping down the stairs. "Why are you so happy?" I ask. "Because Lily's coming over today". Lily is one of Graces friends. They're not best friends but Grace loves when anybody comes to see her. "That's right, you have your little play date". She just rolls her eyes ands walks away.
When Lily gets here, her and Grace go to the basement. I usually ignore Grace and her friends so I just go upstairs again. About 30 minuets later I get a text. Great. ~I hope your not afraid of a little girl in a black hoodie. That can be very scary.~ Are you fricken kidding me! Now they're stalking my house. But I did notice Lily wearing a black hoodie, must just be a coincidence. I'm about to go on my computer when I hear the girls screaming. I jump up and run down stairs to find them laughing on the floor. "Are you guys okay?" I asked. "Oh yeah we were just a little scared of Lily's hoodie." Another fit of lighter. By the time they're done my face is bright red and I'm about to tackle them. "What's wrong with you sis?" "You have 5 seconds to run before I pound you both to the ground." At this they both stop laughing then start running. I chase them upstairs and run into my mom. "Woah Mia what's the matter?" "They've been messing with me! Ground her mom!" "We haven't done anything!" Grace yells back. "You little liar, both of them I don't know how but it's all them!" Now it's my moms turn. "Both of you enough! Stop arguing! Grace and Lily go back downstairs, Mia go to your room and I'll be up in a minute." I do as she says and go to my room. I can't believe my own sister would do this. And how did she get the texts? She doesn't have a phone or iPod. I decide to text the number while I wait for my mom. ~Who are you and why are you doing this~