chapter one

emmas pov

i've been dating grayson for almost six months now. he's the first boyfriend i've had since.. well my birth. i love him and he loves me, but recently i've been feeling like something's off. i don't really know what's up and i haven't been with him as much as i used to.

it was time for me to get ready. we are filming a sister squad q&a today for james's channel. the twins haven't told me and james what we are doing for their video but i guess i'll find out. my video is going to be great, as soon as i figure out what it's about.

i put on some mascara and fixed my hair, then i called an uber. i get a text from gray.

gray: hey, i know we were gonna hang out after we're done filming but i kinda have plans.

gray: is it okay if we hang out tomorrow?

emma: um, sure i guess

usually we're done filming sister squad videos when it's close to 16 hours of filming so i don't know if we would've had time to hang out today anyway. all i was wondering is why grayson didn't  tell me what his plans were. usually he says what he is doing if he has to cancel.

my uber picked me up and drove me to james's place. i rang the doorbell and ian opened the door.

"hey" he said.

"hi" i answered and walked in.

"james! emma's here!" he yelled.

"well don't be rude, keep her company!" he yelled back.

i honestly love the relationship between james and ian. they are so different and they just say mean stuff to each other and tease each other all the time but they enjoy it and it's actually really fun to watch.

"so what's up?" i asked ian as i went to get water from the fridge.

"nothing much. you?"

"tired, as always."

i don't think anyone knows how good friends me and ian are and i don't think you can see that based on how we talk. like he is not my best friend but he's really close to that and we talk almost everyday.

"how's it going with loren?"

"good."

"that's good." i smiled.

ian went to his room when james came downstairs.

"hi sister!" he said and hugged me. i greeted him as well.

the doorbell rings again. we go to the door and open it.

"hi bitchasses!" james says.

ethan was the first to come inside and he hugged james and me. gray came after.

"he's been attached to his phone all day." ethan said.

grayson says hi to james and me and walks in.

"who are you texting to?" i asked.

"don't worry about it." he quickly looked at me.

about an hour later we were all sitting in front of the camera. ethan was sitting on the left, james was sitting next to him, i was sitting next to james and gray was next to me.