Six.

It was cold outside. Bucky didn't do well with cold, Clint had picked up on that early on. So, when temperatures had started dropping outside Clint had begun to collect blankets from around the towers to stash in his room for Bucky. He also stocked up on hot chocolate, tea, and coffee so he was always able to give him a warm drink. He kept his worn, purple hoodie on hand in case Bucky asked for it. Fuzzy socks were stuffed in cushions for easy access.
Mostly, Bucky just wanted to cuddle with Clint for warmth, but seeing the lengths his boyfriend had gone through warmed his soul. So, he happily accepted the mugs of hot drinks, excessive blankets, constant pizza rolls, and fuzzy socks.
"You're just the sweetest damn thing, ain'tcha ?" Bucky cooed one day, pressing a light kiss to Clint's jaw.
Clint grinned lopsidedly. "I just want you to be comfortable."
"Oh, I am, trust me," Bucky opened his mouth when Clint offered a pizza roll. "Thanks, doll."
"Mhm, now hush. My goal is to get you caught up on all of the classic Christmas movies first-"
"It's November?" Bucky asked.
"That's not relevant," Clint stuffed another pizza roll in his mouth to keep him quiet. "And then we'll move on to the ones that are still good but not classic status, then the newest ones like that grinch movie. That one seems good, yeah?"
Bucky had no idea. "Yeah, doll."
Clint smiled and twisted around so he could peck Bucky's lips. "This one is my all time favorite."
"A Christmas story?" Bucky read the dvd cover out loud.
"Such a good movie," Clint grabbed the tray of pizza rolls and settled into Bucky's chest.
Bucky kissed the top of Clint's head and wrapped his arms around him, perfectly warm and content.