Twenty Four

Whumptober Day 2. Explosion

"You have to grab a card," Clint grins, holding his close to his chest.
"But I know exactly what it is," Bucky whines. "And I don't have another defuse card."
"It's how you play the game, Buck," Clint can't help his cackle as Bucky sadly pulls the card.
"I exploded." He says, deadpan, and slides the card into the middle of the deck. "You're a dickhead."
"I'm competitive," Clint corrects and looks to Natasha to draw a card.
Bucky's sighs and pulls his knees to his chest, tilting to the side so he's plastered against Clint. He watches quietly through the rest of the game, unable to stop grinning at Clint's ridiculous methods of playing.
He's not sure when he falls asleep, but when he wakes up in Clint's lap to find a movie on and all of the games pushed to the side he knows Clint forced everyone to be quiet. He smiles to himself and twists over to cuddle into Clint's stomach. Clint grins down at him and starts running a hand through his hair, refocusing on the movie and Bucky's falls back asleep easily.

I had something really angsty started but I decided to write fluff instead. The game they're playing is called Exploding Kittens and I really recommend it! Sorry it's so short!

 The game they're playing is called Exploding Kittens and I really recommend it! Sorry it's so short!