20-six

Whumptober Day 4: Human Shield

Bucky thinks there's a chance this villain has gotten his hero's mixed up. Because right now he's got Clint Barton held up in front of him with a gun to his temple while demanding to see Clint Barton.
"GIVE ME HAWKEYE OR CAPTAIN AMERICA WILL DIE!" The villain bellows.
Bucky pinches the bridge of his nose, fuck, Clint is going to be relentlessly annoying for the next year about this. His ego will be larger than Tony's at this rate.
"Aw, hear that Hawkeye? Better come out or me, Captain America: treasure, ass, and soul of America, will die," Clint juts out his lip sadly.
So not only does Clint have his very own super villain, he's also been mistaken as Captain fucking America.
"What should we do?" Natasha stares up at the villain. "You gonna.. do your thing?"
"If you think for once second I'm going to shoot through Clint, you've lost your mind," Bucky growls.
"I mean, you've done it before. Didn't think it'd be that big of a deal," Nat grins and shrugs.
"Steve, just take Doctor whatever the fuck his name is out already," Bucky grumbles into the headset.
"But he's having such a great time," Comes the reply.
Sure enough, Clint was calling for Hawkeye to step forward again and to turn himself in. "Just do it."
The red and blue shield comes flying from around a corner, Bucky still hasn't got a clue how Steve does that, and knocks the villain clean out.
"You okay Clint?" Bucky calls up to him.
"Oh, I'm doing great, Sweetheart!" Clint gives him a thumbs up.