Meet Shivaay and Annika.

Some where in a hotel room, moans and groan grew harder,sound reached outside too. And the door opens. A tall fair man walks out of the room,giving a sly smile. Inside,girl was still in pleasure,her dream came true,she made out with the shivaay Singh Oberoi. The most handsome, the most difficult to catch. Finally, she can show off, something so cheap and unjust,is a feather in her cap just because it's Shivaay singh Oberoi they are talking about.

The man reached,bar counter and ordered a peg of beer, and was soon joined by another man of average height a bit fairer. His eyes-blue hue, oceanic deep blue eyes.
"Hey. How was your makeout session? He smirked

"Amazing,all thanks to you buddy!" He thanked and ordered another glass for him, both raise a toast. Taller man was quite happy with his achievement and he shouts." for the most handsome guy in the bar and the most popular,shivaay singh Oberoi. Cheers!."They laughed, their laughter echoed through the vacant room of restaurant. It's a club, only members are allowed, these are frequent customer for them.

It was a regular day at the club, Vikram and Shivaay met for their weekend ritual at the bar. They were childhood buddies, belonging to elite families of the city, having common interest and likes, they gelled very nicely. Only difference they possessed is their ideology.
Vikram is carefree and flamboyant while Shivaay is a family man, dedicated and responsible.

They look somewhat similar too, anybody can misunderstand them to be brothers. About lifestyle,well, Vikram lives alone in an apartment,while shivaay enjoys his lavish lifestyle with his parents Shakti and Pinky Oberoi.
Shakti and Tej Singh Oberoi are the heir of Oberoi industries, an empire build and grown like a giant, both sons shared business and property in equal terms. It was easy assemble, but not easy when it actually happened, even though they are entitled to equal share, they never were in good terms. Even now the business is run by the two heirs together , they live separately. They do have good terms with eachother, but it's plain social bounding.

Shivaay is the only son of Shakti and Pinky, enjoyed exclusiveness. Tej and his wife Jhanvi had three children, Priyanka the only daughter of the Oberois and two sons Omkara and Rudra. If The rivalry of senior brothers are talk of the town then, these three brothers share a very beautiful bond. They are not just second cousins, they are 'brother by heart' even if age difference is not likely to be favourable they are more than brothers,more like friends, guide and family everything for eachother.

Their set of mind and approach to live life is totally contrasting to eachother. Om a famous artist is millionaire by his own accord, Rudra though is still young to set a career is a free bird.

While Shivaay has his personal business, Which he single handedly established and is the sole owner of it. At very young age just in his thirties, his success was talk of the town. The effort he puts in is incomparable, a success story in just a few years. All this because of his dedication and the business mind he inherited from his forefathers.
While looking at the bigger picture he is the perfect man. Having everything which makes him perfect.

"What you'll get doing all this Haan..? Don't you get tired?" Shivaay was smiling at that moment, they were settled in the counter, he was indicating to the event that passed inside that room.

It's a usual thing, being more mature and rich shivaay always got female attention, more than Vikram. Shivaay never had to try to impress the opposite sex, it's natural for him to get attention,while Vikram need lots of efforts. He is a womaniser and for him, faking himself to be shivaay helped a lot of times. The familiarity of face and structure makes its easy like cake walk for him.

Today,it was one of those days where he got lucky to make a girl fall in his trap. Shivaay being a tough bait usually girls didn't really fall in his trap, she was somehow didn't realise it. Though shivaay was septic about this at first but he agreed to his friend.
He being anti love can't argue with his friend's appeals, and Vikram was a good lawyer after all.

For shivaay, only thing that matters is his business,he lives it,he breathe it, and he conquers it. He has a very practical approach towards relationship specially the 'love' relationship.
For him family comes first,then his business,after that..... nothing.....as simple as that.

Suddenly the air of the bar counter grew heavier, it was because of a tight slap which ended with a mark on Vikram's cheeks , he looked scared and Shivaay stood there mouth tied. They looked at eachother.

Girls standing next them was same girl Vikram make out with, and now their little secret got exposed.

***********

"The best trekker of today is Annika......" Everybody clapped, a girl in her late twenties comes up, hair tied in a ponytail and in sports suit,received her prize.
After a long trekking tour of 15 days the group finally ended it's journey,it was just fun award session.

Annika, smart,bold, beautiful and glamorous (which was hidden in her tanned skin and sports suit) girl. She was working with one of the popular business enterprise of the city as HR head for past few years. A complete professional women and with ambitious life. If her professional life was ambitious ,she is fun loving and lively in her friend circle . A little introvert outside her circle.
Her Moto for life is to live for self. Anyone could get attracted towards her in one glace.

Recently, She had a fight with her boss, she kicked her job,l literally throwing her resignation on his face. She came to vent out her frustration, her escapede, trekking, to release her anger.

And she does not take any grudge back to herself,she is not one of those who keeps things inside her heart, especially those who form matter to her. She says what she feels and forgets it. straight and simple, there's nothing which is not appreciable. Of ahw doesn't take the grudges but she never shared hee inner self. Even her close ones didn't knew about her. That how she lived her life.

Shivaay

"How many times do I have to tell you Mishra.I don't want unprofessional people in my office. It's the 3rd PA I have to change, why on earth you don't get it? Everytime same old problem!I don't know why you only get a girl as my assistant. There must be some boy who have applied? What is happening to this generation? why can't they be a little professional?

If you remember, how much you praised about her? On your account I hired her, despite the fact I always wanted a male candidate for myself. Do you have any idea what she did? She dropped her coffee on my suit, in the process of seducing me! Can you believe it? It was her second day and she wants to get intimate!" He said raising his both hands above to show his exertion.

Mishra is not unknown to this fact, he had complain about this matter. And he can't deny thus fact. Shivaay sounds rude and arrogant but he never lies. This is not an exaggeration. Even Mishra wanted beat for his employer but he failed everytime. This time he was in big mess. He swore about this girl, but seems like Shivaay's charm won over his warning.

Shivaay was scolding his manager like hell, the only thing he can't bear is the unprofessional behaviour at office hours. He is already against office romance, on top of that his all PA's try on him.
When they already know and has a clause in the contract to maintain the professional relationship with the boss.

"Enough, get me a new PA and please this time a boy."

Annika

"So what's the occasion party or wedding?"

"What, occasion?? Don't I deserve to pamper myself, for me.? Nothing. No occasion I just want to relax and think about whats next."

"Yaar, Annika Tera mujhe kuch samajh Nahi aata....itni Achi job ko koi chodta hai??" Annika's friend Chanda spoke to her in between their massage session in a spa.

"Not again!kitni Baar to bataya tujhe, mujhe aise chipde logo ke Saath kaam Nahi Karna..... In logo professional behaviour naam ki chiz pata hi Nahi hai."

"Yaar pure city me ek Banda Nahi hai Jo seedha sochta ho, unko bas ek hi chiz Chahiye........sex....bas! jangli....are ye bhi koi baat hui.?"

****************

* Read my new story....vote comment and suggest.
* Updates will be slow for few days.
* Sorry for short chapter too.

Krishna