-SHOKA ARRANGEMENT

EARTH, MAN AND THE SUN; three flowers in a delicate position and balance towards the sun.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Teacups fall, Chawans shatter, water spills, someone trips. All misfortunes in the Tanizaki palace were met with violence from Ryuuichi. Yelling followed with a punch, a kick, spit or even cold-blooded murder and the motive was always to impress Hanaebi. And every time it worked for the first few months. suddenly the safe-haven the Tanizaki palace once was turned into a living nightmare for all in servitude to Ryuuichi Tanizaki. Many people came in just to make a living and support their family and many left the palace maimed or dead.

Ryuuichi Tanizaki was also very cocky when it came to his new wife. One rule of Edo-Era society was for wives to not be entertained by Kabuki and other forms of exuberant entertainment –but Ryuuichi took Hanaebi to accompany him to grand Kabuki performances and ballads. Despite being a Daimyo, he was not afraid of the Bafuku of which had some more power over the Daimyo class.

Despite the amount of sex being had, Hanaebi never got pregnant...

The following takes place 3 months after the events of -RIKKA ARRANGEMENT.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

"A cruel ballad of pain and misery is not what my life is meant to be... It is time for me to stand up for myself." – Tachibana thought to himself as he applied rouge beni*.

"I won't curl up and take it anymore... not anymore..." – Tachibana thought to himself while applying logwood** black.

"I will live in peace... with Akai and our future baby..."

A dead swallowtail butterfly lay on the roof of the room he was sat in, feminizing himself for a plot he thought out against Akimoto...

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

"Bring him in." –Ryuuichi commanded.

A man is dragged into the great hall by two armed guards. There sat Ryuuichi, Hanaebi and Tsubaki. A couple of servants stood on standby.

"S-sir!! please!! I beg you: Please!!" – begged the man, a local merchant.

"I heard you stopped paying your taxes, is that right?" – asked Ryuuichi.

"Please!! I have fallen on hard times!! I do not get as many customers!! please!!" – the merchant begged.

"Yeah, I heard this before. It is not my problem! If you want to live in my domain, you better cough up your tax money!!" – yelled out Ryuuichi.

"Sir!! Please!! Please!!! Give me some more time! " – as the merchant begged for mercy, he couldn't hold back, he urinated in absolute dread and fear.