🍋RANDOM LEMON (foursome ;P )🍋

Yeet he's not mine bf anymore. Yayyy!

It started as a normal day, but for some reason I felt more horny than I have for a long time. So I watched porn to try to make it go away but that didn't work. So I just decided to masturbate, because why not? I closed my door but didn't bother to lock it because my two room mates/best friends aren't here anyways, so I had the whole house to myself. I get naked but I leave my tee on. I put my hair up and a grab one of my favorite toys.

It was a ten inch dildo that was really girthy, just how I liked it. I laid down on my bed and spread my legs and bent them to either side of my chest. I covered the dildo in lube even though my wetness would probably last me a little while. I slid it into my tight pussy slowly and pushed it as deep as I could go and I moaned in pleasure.

I started to thrust it into my wet pussy faster and kept at a steady pace. I targeted for my g-spot and I went faster and harder. I moaned louder and I tilted my head back. my body tensed as I got even more rough with myself.

My juices ((lol im saying juices for a reason but it's a long story)) were dripping out of me and onto the bed. I could feel myself about to cum. I went faster and faster until my body had a full on orgasm.

I moaned loudly and I breathed heavily. "Mmn!~ Oh yeah~" I breathed out as I slowly pulled the soaking wet dildo from out of my pussy. Cum and other juices poured out of me and onto my bed. That's when I heard people entering my home. I recognized the voices and it was my room mates. I know very well they walk into my room without knocking sometimes so I hurried and tried to clean up and put clothes on.

I could hear footsteps approaching my room and I freaked out and I just sat there with a dripping wet dildo in my hand and my legs spread open. Shiro then opened up the door to my room. He was in workout pants and a soaked muscle shirt. They must have gone to the gym. He starred at me with really wide eyes.

I stared back at him and then one of my other room mates started to walk over wondering what Shiro was doing. "Close the door!" I whisper yelled at him and he came into my room and shut the door and locked. it. "W-What are you-" Shiro started before he noticed he had a full on boner.

He cock was so big, bigger than my dildo and I have to say I've always been attracted to Shiro but I've never seen his dick. "I can help you with that if you want to~" I suggested flirtatiously.. He looked at me and blushed as he tried to speak. then someone knocked on the door and it startled both of us a bit. "Hey, what are you too doing in there?" Lance said from the other side of my door.

I was aware that Lance liked me since he flirts with me and tries to get into my pants, but iv'e always liked Shiro more. "Um, nothing, just talking." Shiro answered. "Yep" I agreed. "Ugh, you too dont try anything funny." Lance said as he walked away, or that we thought he did.

I walked over to him, my wet pussy still dripping, and I caressed his chest. "You look like you can use a nice, hot shower right about now~" I whispered to him as my hands ventured down his rock hard abs.

He groaned as his boner got even bigger. I looked down at it and I bit my lip. "Come on~ I can make you feel so good.~" I said as I took his hand and lead him into my bathroom. I took of my tee shirt and he took off his.

He grabbed my ass and he kissed me passionately. I kissed him back roughly and rubbed his boner through his shorts. He groaned and squeezed my ass. We pulled away and he got fully undressed as I turned on the hot water. As we waited for it to get warm, he grabbed me and put my up onto the counter top and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed and bit my neck hard and I moaned a bit loudly.

He pulled away and kissed me. I kissed back and I pulled away. "We should get in, its nice and steamy in here now~" I said as I smirked. "I cant wait~" He said as he let me down from the counter. I felt the water and it was the perfect temperature. We both stepped in and he pushed me up against the wall and kissed my neck again. I moaned and I felt up and down his muscular body. His cock was in between my legs and lightly rubbed my clit.

As he pulled away from my neck, he turned me around and bent me slightly. He put his hand on my shoulder and with the other he grabbed his throbbing cock and slid it into my wet and tight pussy. "Mmn!~" I moaned loudly as he ripped me open with his massive dick. He groaned as I squeezed him and he pushed himself deep inside of me.

At first I felt pain, but the thought of his massive dick inside of my pussy made it pure pleasure. He pounded into me as he got used to how tight I was and I moaned loudly. He kept pounding into me and our bodies slammed together. He grabbed my waist with both hands and pulled me onto his cock and he forced himself deeper into me.

I felt like I was going to be ripped open and I loved it. He kept pounding into me, and he finally came into my aching pussy. He pulled out and cum dripped off of his throbbing cock. Cum poured out of my pussy and we both breathed heavily. After we took a normal shower, even though I had to hold onto him the whole time because it was painful to stand, we got out and dried off. He picked me up and walked to my bed and threw me onto it. "I wanna fuck you again, but this time im gonna use some toys.~" He whispered to me. "Just stay here okay?~ No questions either.~" I looked up at him and nodded. He walked out of the room with his towel still around his waist.

After a little while he came back. "Here put this on~" He said as he handed me a blindfold. I put it on and I felt a little intimidated. "I brought someone with me if you dont mind." He said. "w-who is it?" I asked, a little scared. "Lance" He said. "O-okay, im fine with that." I know he told me not to answer questions so I agreed. Shiro positioned me to where I was on my hands and knees. Lance got on the bed in front of me and Shiro got behind me. Shiro slowly pushed himself inside me and Lance rubbed the tip of his cock against my lips.

I grabbed his dick with one of my hands and I licked his tip. As Shiro began to go fast, I took in Lance a little more than half way. They both groaned and Lance pushed my head down onto him more. I felt his tip reach the back of my throat and I moaned softly. Im so glad I dont have a gag reflex. "God this feels amazing~" Lance moaned as he softly thrusts his cock down my throat. Shiro fucked my harder and Lance moved my head faster. They both were moaning in pleasure while they fucked me.

I felt amazing as well, both ends of me were getting fucked with guys that had big dicks. They both started to get rougher with me and they were moaning and breathing heavily."Mmn~ Fuck~" Shiro moaned. As they both reached their climaxes, I was filled with cum. Shiro pulled out slowly and came again, all over my ass. Lance came in my mouth and I swallowed every last drop. "O-oh yeah~" Lance breathed heavily and then I herd the door open. "Woah....I...Um..." I heard Allura say, a bit frightened. "Come join me~" I say as I lift my blind fold.

She stood there in the doorway and I got up and walked over to her. "Remember that favor you owe me?~" I said. She looked at me and nodded. "Ill join you." She looked past me at the too fit men on my bed, with their massive cock in their hand. I grabbed Alluras' hand and Lead her to the bed. I took off all of her clothes and she was already soaking wet. "Come on boys, we're all yours~" I said as the boys each positioned us.

Shiro laid me on my back and tilted my head back. I looked up at him and he caressed my cheek. Lance positioned Allura to where she was going to eat me out while getting fucked from behind. Shiro slid his cock into my mouth while Allura started to eat me out aggressively. Lance started to fuck her and he all just started to moan. I really couldn't because Shiro had his huge cock down me throat it was a position iv'e never been in before. Alluras' tongue was licking my clit while she pushed three of her fingers into me. Shiro shoved his cock faster and rougher into my throat and Allura thrusts her fingers into me fast and hard.

I wanted to moan but I couldn't. "Mmn!~" Shiro moaned loudly and Lance and Allura were moaning too. "Oh yeah!~ Mmn!~" Lance yelled as he fucked Allura harder. "A-ah!~" Allura pulled away from me as she moaned. She kept fingering me and hit my g-spot every time. After Shiro and Lance got even rougher, they both pulled out of us and came all over us. We all breathed heavily and laid down on my bed. "Oh my god~ That was... Amazing~" I managed to say in between breaths. "When can we do it again?~" Shiro said. I looked at him and whispered. "Right now~"

Alright, there you have it. Yep...I dont regret a thing