1

"Hey! Potter! POTTER!" Draco yelled from across the corridor, "You dropped something! An ol' piece of parchment. Pft. Useless. Mind if I throw it in the fire?"

Harry turned around immediately, it was the Marauders Map, right in Draco's hands.

"Please give it back, it's important," Harry begged.

"Potter begging for a piece of parchment with absolutely nothing on it? Funny," Draco teased.

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Tell me about it, why's it so important? If you refuse..." Draco pointed to the fire next to him, "It goes in there."

Harry thought for a moment. If he had told Malfoy, the word would be spread everywhere, but if he didn't-

"1...2.."

"OKAY!" Harry shouted, "It's not just any parchment, it's a map that Professor Lupin gave me to see where everyone was lurking."

"How does it work?" Draco asked.

Harry sighed.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," Harry said at once.

The parchment revealed its secrets.

"Oh, is that how we've been bumping into each other all the time? You've been following me!" Draco questioned, not wanting an answer.

"No-"

"I like you Potter," Draco said at once.

Harry froze. Was this just another one of his stupid jokes or was he telling the truth?

--------

"Malfoy! Likes Harry?!" Ron argued, "That disgusting rat!"

"Ron, calm down, you do know that Harry likes him too?" Hermione stated.

"Right. What do you even see in him? Harry? Harry?"

Ron turned around. Harry was on his bed, staring at the map.

"Stop stalking Malfoy you freak. No one knows you're gay!" Ron shouted.

"Ron. Stop," said Hermione as she grabbed Ron's shoulder.

"You can't tell our best friend it's wrong to be gay-"

"I'm not trying to, I'm just saying it's wrong to like Malfo-"

"ENOUGH!" Harry yelled, "If you can't stand me liking Draco, then fine, I'm out of here."

Harry stormed out the common room, past the Fat Lady and trotted along.

"I can't - believe this!" Harry muttered to himself, not looking where he was going and bumped into something...someone...

"Potter! Following me again?" teased Draco.

"No- I uh - just didn't look at where I was going - sorry-"

"Did Harry Potter seriously just apologise to me?"

Harry was thinking about what Draco had said before. Was it true? He needed to know.

"Was what you said earlier true? You know...you liking me..." Harry asked.

Draco froze, as if he had forgotten he had said that.

"Er - obviously not! It was- it was a joke! Haha! Bet I got you that time Potter!"

Harry was slightly disappointed and sad. He actually thought Draco was telling the truth for once, but it was stupid of Harry to think it was, like I mean, it's Malfoy.