6

"I've never done this before..." Dumbledore started, "...but I'd like to move you to a different house."

Draco's heart started pacing faster. Could he go into Gryffindor with Harry?

"W-what?" Draco stuttered.

"I will put the Sorting Hat on your head once more and see what house you will be in," said Dumbledore, grabbing the hat. "Sit on this stool."

Draco stood up from where he was sitting and settled down on the small stool.

"I put you in Slytherin before...now I'll put you in...Gryffindor!" shouted the Sorting Hat.

Draco couldn't have been happier. He was finally able to go into the Gryffindor common room and be with Harry.

"You'll be getting your new Gryffindor robes this evening," said Dumbledore, "The password is Red Rosé."

Draco nodded and left. He ran to the Gryffindor common room and said the password he had once said before when he had broken into the common room to see Harry.

"You're not a Gryffindor!" yelled the Fat Lady.

"I am now. Dumbledore changed my house," said Draco.

The Fat Lady thought for a moment and swung open. Draco went inside and searched for Harry.

"Draco? What are you doing here? You have to leave before—"

Draco suddenly jumped into Harry's arms.

"What—?"

"I can be with you now. Dumbledore changed my house! I'm in Gryffindor!" Draco exclaimed excitedly into Harry's chest.

"Wow...really?" said Harry.

Draco got off of Harry and nodded, smiling, causing Harry to smile too. Draco grabbed Harry's arm and dragged him to the couch. He lay his head on Harry's lap. (idea from kill your darlings)

"I'm tired..." said Draco, looking up at Harry, then back to his side.

Harry blushed and only stared at the back of Draco's head.

It looks so fluffy...I want to touch it. Would that be too weird? Harry thought.

Harry slowly ran his hand through Draco's soft, white-blonde's fluffy hair. Draco blushed and buried his face into Harry's leg. He sat up.

"Draco— I'm sorry if you didn't—"

"No. It's okay," Draco smiled, tempted to kiss Harry on his lips.

"What are you staring at?" Harry smirked.

Draco blushed even more than before.

"Your lips," he replied.

Harry and Draco both stared at each other. Looking from each other's lips and back to their eyes. They both slowly leaned in while closing their eyes, and soon they felt both their lips touch. Draco put both his hands on either sides of Harry's cheeks while Harry put his hands on Draco's waist. It felt wonderful. It wasn't rushed, nor was it so slow, but their lips intertwined in just the perfect pace. Harry had finally pulled away slowly, already missing his touch. He looked at the clock right behind Draco. It was time for lunch.

"Care to get some lunch with me?" Harry asked.

"Of course," Draco smiled.

Harry stood up and lend out a hand. Draco gladly took it and they held hands the rest of the way to the Great Hall, until people started staring.