4

Draco suddenly came to a halt.

"Wait wait wait. Can we just stop for a moment?" said Draco.

Ron and Harry stopped and stared at him, waiting for him to continue and Harry pissed that Ron could hear that and not when he was screaming.

"Shouldn't we plan this out?" Draco suggested.

"How? She could be anywhere!" Ron shouted.

"First of all, check if she's on that map of yours," he said, pointing at Harry's pocket.

"Already did."

"Right now, she could either be outside the castle, or in a place in the castle that is obviously hidden and not found out by anyone yet, so...where are we going first?" Draco stated.

"I don't bloody know!" yelled Ron, so loud that Harry shushed him.

"Okay. Fine. Let's just search everywhere."

After an hour of searching around in the castle for secret passages and rooms, Draco had stopped them once again.

"What is it this time?" said Ron, clearly annoyed.

"I think I have an idea of where she is. This room hasn't been discovered by Remus, Sirius, Peter and James," said Draco, looking at Harry, expecting him to get the idea.

Harry's mind was blank, until suddenly something had popped up.

"Ohhhh!" said Harry, once he realised.

Ron gave a confused look to the both of them.

"Oh, right. A while ago, we found a little secret room by accident," Harry paused.

"We were hiding in a cupboard and suddenly fell through a trap door," Draco continued.

"Um..okay? Let's go then!" said Ron.

"Follow me!" said Harry.

Draco and Ron were following Harry's lead, until they stopped at an old, dusty, wooden cupboard.

"This is it."

They climbed inside and pushed the trap door open. Harry nodded to Draco and Ron, then jumped down.

They all landed softly, Ron still getting use to the blinding light. Once Ron had gotten use to it, he looked around, amazement spread across his face.

"Woahhhh.." was all that came out of Ron's mouth, "So..is Hermione here?"

Harry, Ron and Draco suddenly heard giggling in the corner, they turned to look. It was Hermione.

"Hermione!" yelled Ron as he ran towards her, which left Harry and Draco alone.

"How's Hank?" asked Draco, breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh. Neville's taking care of him in the common room," said Harry, fairly awkwardly.

Draco only nodded, and waited for Ron to come back with Hermione.

The mice that once were with Draco, surrounded him, squeaking.

"Hey little fellas," said Draco, bending down to get them.